Updated SOPs for Supervisors Regarding Monitoring
Updated SOPs for Supervisors Regarding Monitoring. All the supervisors have to monitor the blocks and check 5 households per block, in manual it was directed to monitor, two households but for credibility of census results it is decided that Supervisors have to check at least 5 household from each block.
- All Supervisor are requested to Re-import in Enumeration application in internet zone.
- Each Supervisor has to collect 5 HH per Block for checking Quality of Data.
- Supervisor must physically visit these households and collect data.
- Supervisor can start Enumeration from 27-03-2023.
- Supervisor will go-to exact same structure and household and shall collect data of 5 random households per block, if more than 5 households are shown in block.
- Maximum 5 households should be covered per block.
- Data should be collected/verified from respondent of the household not from any other sources.
- Physical visit the household, as Geo Tagging information collected in background will provide if Supervisor physical visited or not.
- Other important secondary information is collected in background to assess data quality of the Supervisor.
- All the CDO are requested to circulate the information for compliance please. This Exercise is very important for data quality assurance.
More: Census Data Editing Option in Tablets
- All Provincial In charges (For Necessary Action)
- All Divisional In charges (For Necessary Action)
- All CDOs/Supervisor (For Necessary Action)
- Muhammad Yasir Ishfaq, Director DP, PBS, Islamabad
- Sobia Munawar, Director DP, PBS, Islamabad
- Rafique Hussain Talpur, Director, FS(I), PBS Islamabad (For urgent Action)
- Farrukh Jalees, Director, FS(II), PBS, Islamabad (For urgent Action)
- Qaiser Iqbal, Director Projects, NADRA, Islamabad
Copy for Information: –
- APS to Member (SS/RM), PBS, Islamabad
- APS to Member (C&S), PBS, Islamabad
- Office Copy