Census Data Editing Option in Tablets
Census Data Editing Option in Tablets. EDITING OPTION In Tablets AFTER Uploading OF DATA. Census is a gigantic task and Enumerators may find the situation that they need to add few households (not listed /enumerated by mistake).
It has already communicated that enumerator can edit data after synchronization. However, for clarity of Field Staff, it is again informed that, Enumerators and Listing both applications are provided with the editing option even after Synchronization of Data.
- In Listing Application, enumerator can add new household in normal flow and even after clicking the “Complete Block” button and Uploading Data.
- In Enumeration Application, user after uploading of household, can edit the household from Household page where member list is shown, click on “Complete / Upload Household” Big Green Button, a popup will appear and ask to confirm action, click “Yes” and household will be open for editing.
- For information and necessary action.
- All Provincial In charges (For Necessary Action)
- All Divisional In charges (For Necessary Action)
- All the CDOs/Enumerators (For Necessary Action)
- Mr. Muhammad Yasir Ishfaq, Director DP, PBS, Islamabad
- Ms. Sobia Munawar, Director DP, PBS, Islamabad
- Mr. Rafique Hussain Talpur, Director, FS(I), PBS Islamabad (For urgent Action)
- Mr. Farrukh Jalees, Director, FS(II), PBS, Islamabad (For urgent Action)
- Mr. Qaiser Iqbal, Director Projects, NADRA, Islamabad
Copy for Information: –
- APS to Member (SS/RM), PBS, Islamabad
- APS to Member (C&S), PBS, Islamabad
- Office Copy