Updated Simple Present Tense with Examples?
- She teaches English at a university. (teach + -es)
- He watches TV every night. (watch + -es)
- The cat catches mice in the barn. (catch + -es)
- I have a cat. (have, which is irregular)
- He goes to the gym every day. (go, which is irregular)
- She knows how to speak French. (know, which is irregular)
Examples of Simple Sentences
- I walk to work every day.
- She sings beautifully.
- They eat lunch at noon.
- He reads the newspaper every morning.
- We go to the gym after work.
- The sun sets in the west.
- Cats chase mice.
- Dogs bark at strangers.
- The earth revolves around the sun.
- Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
- Do you like pizza?
- Does she speak Spanish fluently?
- Do they play tennis on weekends?
- Does he drink coffee in the morning?
- Do we need to finish this by tomorrow?
- Is the train on time?
- Do cats sleep all day?
- Do dogs like to play fetch?
- Does the moon orbit the earth?
- Do plants need sunlight to grow?