Retrieval of Tablet Devices from Census Field Staff
Retrieval of Tablet Devices from Census Field Staff. As you are aware that field activities of 7th Population and Housing Census will be concluded on 10th April 2023.
Therefore, you are requested to ensure retrieval of tablets, through Inventory Management System for efficient retrieval, from Supervisors & Enumerators during 11th April to 14th April, 2023 at Census Support Centers as per SOPs enclosed.
Further, retrieval from Census Support Centers to PBS, Headquarters will be started with effect from 15th April, 2023 till completion and recovery of the all-tablet devices.
In view of the above, it is requested to kindly make necessary arrangements for smooth retrieval of tablet devices from field to Headquarters, Islamabad.
Detailed and SOPs of Retrieval of Tablet
- All Provincial & Divisional In charges (For Necessary Action)
- All CDOs/Supervisor (For Compliance please) Islamabad
- Mr. Muhammad Yasir Ishfaq, Director DP, PBS, 4. Ms. Sobia Munawar, Director DP, PBS, Islamabad
- Mr. Rafique Hussain Talpur, Director, FS(I), PBS Islamabad
- Mr. Farrukh Jalees, Director, FS(II), PBS, Islamabad
- Mr. Qaiser Iqbal, Director Projects, NADRA, Islamabad
Copy for Information.
- All Provincial Census Commissioners (Punjab, Sindh, KP, Balochistan, AJ&K, GB)
- All Incharges PBS Offices (Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJ&K, GB)
- PS to Chief Statistician, PBS, Islamabad.
- APS to Member (SS/RM), PBS, Islamabad V. APS to Member (C&S), PBS, Islamabad
- Office Copy
SOPS FOR TABLETS RETRIEVAL USING INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
As you are aware that field activities of 7th Population and Housing Census will be concluded on 10th April 2023. Therefore, you are requested to ensure retrieval of tablets through Inventory Management System for efficient retrieval. You are requested to receive the signed Certificates of Completion from Enumerators and Supervisors Annexed as Annexure-A & Annexure-B
Sops For Tablet Retrieval Is as Below:
At the time of tablet retrieval, PBS representative at Census Support Center will ensure that tablet is not damaged and all accessories i.e., box, bag, network SIM, charger and power cable are available with tablet.
- It is responsibility of NADRA’ Support Person to ensure all listing and enumeration data is synced completely. (Annexure-C)
- Record keeping of retrieved tablets will be carried out through Inventory Management Module. In case of power failure, initially manual record keeping will be made and later on computerized record will be updated by PBS representative at Census Support Center.
- PBS representative at Census Support Center will put signature against each record for retrieval of tablets on the same list on which tablets were issued.
- It is responsibility of Divisional In charge of respective Census Support Center to ensure that all the tablets have been retrieved successfully in the same state, as these were issued.
- In case of any problem, matter will be handled with close coordination among PBS representative at Census Support Center, respective regional In charge, Divisional In charge and Provincial In charge.
- After completion of Census fieldwork, Individual Tablet Boxes will be packed into large boxes by NADRA (Along with marking of damaged Tablets) representatives at Census Support Centers for onward delivery at PBS HQ.