Master-PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Masters/PhD Degree
- The deadline is October 13th, December 13th, and January 13th, 2022. (annual)
- Study in the United Kingdom
- The programme will begin in October 2022.
Description in brief:
One of the most prominent international scholarships is the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. Scholarships are offered to excellent students from outside the UK who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge in any field.
Institution(s) hosting the event:
- Cambridge University in the United Kingdom
PhD, MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate study in any of the University’s subjects.
Courses that are not eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships include the following:
- A bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) or a bachelor’s degree linked with a bachelor’s degree (a second BA)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (BusD)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) (MBA)
- Finance Master’s Degree (MFin)
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Clinical Trials of MBBChir
- MD (Doctor of Medicine) (Doctor of Medicine) (Doctor of Medicine (6 years, part-time)
- Medical Graduate Program (A101)
- Degrees that are part-time
- Courses that are not for credit
Amount of Awards:
Each year, about 80 scholarships are given out.
Group to be targeted:
Citizens of any nation other than the United Kingdom are eligible.
Scholarship worth and benefits:
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the whole cost of attending Cambridge, including tuition, living expenses, travel expenses, visa fees, and so on. It also provides discretionary funds for academic growth, family allowance, fieldwork, and other activities.
At this site, you may learn more about the scholarship’s entire worth.
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- a national of a country other than the United Kingdom.
- applying for a full-time residential course of study such as a PhD, MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate programme.
Instructions on how to apply:
In September 2021, applications will be accepted.
The Graduate Application Portal is where applicants submit their applications for admission and financing (Gates Cambridge and other grants). To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you must first apply for admission to a programme and a College seat, then complete the Gates Cambridge component of the financing section.
There are two application deadlines for Gates Cambridge: 13 October 2021 (for US nationals living in the United States) and early December 2021 or early January 2022 (depending on the programme) (for all other eligible applicants).
For further information on how to apply, read the How to Apply section and visit the official website (link provided below).
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.gatescambridge.org/
Disclaimer: Please note that this is not the official scholarship website. This is simply a one-page summary of the scholarship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any moment without notice. Always go to the scholarship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on elmseekho.com information is solely at your own risk. For additional information, please see our Terms of Service.