Australia Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
Australia Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships. The University of Melbourne offers the International Undergraduate Scholarship to high-achieving international students.
The scholarship is awarded in recognition of their excellent academic results. The scholarship is open to students pursuing any undergraduate degree offered by the University of Melbourne.
Eligibility Criteria Australia Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course.
- Have achieved excellent final year school results.
The following are some of the acceptable academic criteria:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
Additionally, you must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
More: Universite Paris Saclay IDEX scholarship
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships: Scholarship Value/Inclusions
The Australia Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship offers one of the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
- 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Application Instructions for Australia Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships:
No application is required to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship. If you are eligible for the scholarship, you will be automatically considered for it.
All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will be automatically considered. The admissions deadline was 31 October 2022 for Semester 1, 2023, and 31 May 2023 for Semester 2, 2023.
To access the application form and for more detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website.