WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs 2020
WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs 2020. WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions (on regular basis / lump sum pay package as approved by the Federal Govt. for contract project employees) for Diamer Basha Dam Development Company (DBDC) (416).
WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs 2020. All Details And Descriptions are given below.
Details of WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs.
|Sr NoRemarksSr No||Nomenclature of Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification / Experience||Max Age Limit||Provincial/ Regional Quota|
|1.||Manager (Accounts & Finance)||19||01||Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan with a minimum of 05 years post qualification experience OR MBA / M. Com, Masters in Finance / Accounting, CFA, CIMA and other equivalent similar qualification with 07 years’ experience in BPS-18 equivalent in Government Department / Semi Government Organization / Corporations / Autonomous Bodies and well reputed listed Public Limited Companies.||45||Open merit||On regular basis in DBDC|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance)||18||04||Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan M. Com / MBA, Masters in Finance / Accounting, CFA, CIMA with 02 years’ experience. OR CA (Inter), ICMA (Inter), ACCA Member, B. Com (Honors) 04 years course/ BBA Finance (Hons.), 04 years course and other equivalent similar qualification with 05 years’ experience in BPS-17 or equivalent relevant position of Government Department / Semi Government Organization / Corporations / Autonomous Bodies and well reputed listed Public Limited Companies.||40||Open merit – 02 Punjab (Open)- 01 FATA/GB (Open) – 01||On regular basis in DBDC|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance)||17||05||CA (Inter), CMA (Inter), ACCA (Member), M. Com / MBA, Masters in Finance / Accounting OR B. Com (Honors) 04 years course / BBA Finance (Hons) 04 years course and other equivalent similar qualifications with 01-year post qualification experience in BPS-15/16 or equivalent thereof in Finance Department of Government / Semi Government Organization / Corporations / Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited Companies.||33||Open merit – 02 Punjab (Open) – 01||On regular basis in DBDC|
On lump sum package in LA&R
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for the above posts. The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk
Instructions & General Conditions for WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs
- Hiring of staff against open merit posts will be in relaxation of Regional / Provincial quota under Prime Minister’s Directive dated 25.10.2011 giving first preference to the locals of Diamer, then Gilgit Baltistan and later rest of the country.
- The appointments made under lump sum pay package shall be for a period of 01-year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services of Officers appointed on lump sum pay package shall not be regularized at any stage.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test / interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 years’ age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below.
- Only current WAPDA Employees children and those who retired before 2008 are entitled to apply against Employee’s children quota posts. The children of employees of DISCOs, GENCOs, NTDC etc. are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employee Children quota posts.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt./WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper limit up to the age of 55 years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he / she fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21.09.2020.
also find: Wapda HR and Admin Jobs Opportunities.
How to Apply for WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs
- The application form for the posts mentioned at serial a(1), b(1) and c(1) is available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. The applications for these posts along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational / experience certificates and 02 x Nos. recent passport size photographs will be submitted to Director General (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore through post / courier by closing date of receipt of applications. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The procedure for submission of applications for rest of the posts will be as under: –
- Please download the Application form and deposit slip from PTS website: wwww.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL & UBL and fill up the application form properly.
- Please sent the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl e Haq road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record & short listing will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/-. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card for online application only.
- PTS shall not be responsible for late delivery of application forms through post / courier services.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from www.pts.org.pk.
- For any information / query regarding applications, roll no. slips, test centers, written test, result etc. candidates may contact on (051-111-111-787) & UAN+92-51-2806090-92.
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore,
042-99202211 Ext: 2369,2084