VU Admission Announcement. Virtual University Of Pakistan has announced latest admission for student in different educational fields. Students of all subjects and departments have to apply before closing date.
Students can apply only in designated city / region. Each city will have its own merit.
f any student wants to apply for more than one city, he / she must apply separately. They will not allow to go for practical other than merit city after admission.
Virtual University of Pakistan is going to announce Admissions for Spring 2020 session. Schedule will be as under.
|Admission Opening||March 1, 2020|
|Last Date for Admission Form Submission||March 25, 2020|
|Admission Form Processing||March 26 ~ 31, 2020|
|Display of Merit Lists||April 1 ~ 5, 2020|
|Last date for Dues submission (1st voucher)||April 15, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes (Spring 2020)||April 20, 2020|
- Candidates can apply Online only through VU website (Printed form will not be accepted).
- Applicants may purchase Prospectus for Spring 2020 from any Virtual Campus, be sure the scratch code on the prospectus is INTACT. Old prospectuses will not be usable.
- If applicant buys the prospectus Spring 2020, then use prospectus serial number and scratch code. The System will accept Admission Application(s) only with prospectus serial number and scratch code.
- In case, applicant is unable to purchase prospectus, he / she must pay a voucher of Rs. 500/- and upload its paid copy for Admission Form submission.
- Soft / E-copy of Prospectus (Spring 2020) is available on VU website Click here
- Deficiency Semester will not be offered.
- Merit will be observed for all study programs.
For Biological Study Programs
The Merit of biological sciences programs will be determined city wise due to the available Laboratories.The candidate(s) will select any one city from the following for merit competition and admission.
Moreover, the candidates have an option to apply separately for more than one city by filling new admission form. Detail of the cities is as under:
|Sr. #||City for Merit based on Practical Lab||BS Biotechnology||BS Zoology||MSc Zoology||BS Bioinformatics|
Once a student is selected for admission from a particular city thereafter, he/she has to use lab of the same city for entire duration of his/her study program and the University will not allow to change the Lab.
VU Admission Announcement for ACADEMIC PROGRAMS – SPRING 2020
The University intends to offer admissions in following study programs during Spring 2020:
Faculty of Arts
- Sc. Applied Psychology
- Sc. Organizational Psychology
- Sc. Economics
- MA English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Sc. Mass Communication
- BS Mass Communication
- BS Economics
- BS English (Applied Linguistics)
- BS Psychology
- BS Sociology
- Associate Degree in Arts
- Associate Degree in Mass Communication
- Associate Degree in Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Television Production
- Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Master of Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Information Technology (MIT)
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- BS Software Engineering
- Associate Degree in Computer Science
- Associate Degree in Computer Networking
- Associate Degree in Database Management system
- Associate Degree in Web Design and Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
Faculty of Education
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Ed. (Hons.) Elementary
- Ed. (Hons.) Early Childhood Care and Education
- Ed. Elementary 2.5-Year
- Ed. Secondary 1.5-Year
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Associate Degree in Education
- Associate Degree (in service) Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Faculty of Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting & Finance
- Master of Banking & Finance
- Master of Business Economics (MB Econ.)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Human Recourse Management (MHRM)
- Master of Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- BS Business Administration
- Bachelor in Business & Information Technology (BBIT)
- BS Commerce
- BS Public Administration
- Associate Degree in Commerce
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Associate Degree in Islamic Banking
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
- Associate Degree in Operations Management
- Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship & SME Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Specialization Certificate (areas; Banking, Finance, HRM, Management, and Marketing)
Faculty of Science & Technology
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Zoology*
- BS (Bioinformatics)*
- BS (Biotechnology)*
- BS (Zoology)*
- BS (Mathematics)
- Associate Degree in Science (Math. Stat. Eco.)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Molecular Biology
- Short Certificate Courses
*Limited Seats on Merit Basis – Only within Pakistan
Students can apply only in designated city/region. Each city will have its own merit. If any student wants to apply for more than one city, he / she must apply separately.
They will not allow to go for practical other than merit city after admission.
Virtual University of Pakistan
M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind
Road, Lahore – Pakistan http://www.vu.edu.pk