UOS Admission Schedule for BA BSc and ADP Supplementary Examination. It is notified for the information of all concerned that the schedule for submission of admission forms for BA / B.Sc. (Composite), B.Com Part-II, Associate Degree in Arts, Associate Degree in Science (regular–& private candidates) and Associate Degree in Commerce (regular candidates only), Part-1 and Part-II Supplementary Examination 2021 is as under:
Last date to submit admission form with single fee 05-01-2022 (Wednesday)
UOS Admission Examination Fee Details
|Degree Program||Part / Category||Single Fee|
|ADA||Part- I / Part-11||Rs. 40001-|
|Part-I -f- Part-11 (Combined)||Rs. 8000/-|
|ADS||Part-I / Part-11||Rs. 4500/-|
|Part-I + Part-II (Combined)||Rs. 9000/-|
Important Instruction of UOS Admission Schedule
- Fresh / Failed as a whole / absent candidates are not eligible to appear in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com / ADA / ADS / ADC. Only compartment candidates are eligible to appear in above said programs.
- The private compartment/late college candidates will submit online admission form through online link i.e. su.edu.pk/admissions. The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on computer generated bank challan which will be downloaded automatically after online submission of admission form. Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and hand written bank challan etc. will not be acceptable.
- In online admission forms, the candidates can only change Mobile Number and Email Address (if required)
- If any candidate / principal deposits less than the prescribed fee, he/she shall have to deposit late fee otherwise Roll No Slip shall not be issued to him/her.
- The principals of colleges will deposit examination fee of only compartment/late college students on individual basis and will forward collectively within due dates. Private students will deposit fee on individual basis.
- After successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory for a candidate to print hard copy of admission form, sign it and submit the hard copy of admission form along with paid fee challan and copies of required documents to the Admin Officer, BA/B.Sc Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations, University of Sargodha within due dates by post.
- Hard copy of Roll Number slips of candidates will not be dispatched. Roll No. slips will only be uploaded on the University website i.e. su.edu.pk/ExaminationlRollNoSlip/RollNoSlips.
- No manual admission form is acceptable in any circumstances.
- Expected date of start of examination is 18th January, 2022.