UK British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
UK British Chevening Scholarships for International Students. Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship programme sponsored by the UK government and supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. Outstanding scholars with leadership potential from across the world can apply for grants to study for a master’s degree in any topic at any UK university.
UK British Chevening Scholarships Particulars
- British Government/FCO
- Master Degree
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021 (annual)
- Study Place: UK
- Course starts September/October 2022
Any university in the United Kingdom can serve as the host institution.
Scholarship and Leadership Program of Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann
Fields of study
In any discipline, a full-time taught master’s degree programme. Find qualifying master’s degrees at every university in the UK using the course finder.
The number of scholarships available is estimated to be about 1,500.
Group to be Targeted:
Citizens of Chevening-qualified countries are eligible for the scholarships. The entire list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships may be seen on the official website.
Scholarship Worth and Benefits:
A Chevening Scholarship often covers university tuition costs, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return flight to the United Kingdom, and other grants and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
- To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must be a citizen of one of the Chevening-qualified countries or territories.
- After your scholarship has finished, you must return to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enrol in a postgraduate programme at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is generally comparable to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree, however it may change based on your subject and university of choice.
- Have worked for at least two years (equal to 2,800 hours).
- By July 15, 2022, you must have applied to three distinct qualifying UK university programmes and obtained an unconditional offer from one of them.
Application Procedure Instructions
Chevening Award applications must be submitted online using the Chevening online application system, which may be accessed via the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The application deadline is November 2, 2021, at 12:00 GMT (midday).
It is critical to go to the official website’s nation page for full information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official UK British Chevening Scholarships Website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/