Telenor Paid Internship Program in Summer 2020
Telenor Paid Internship Program in Summer 2020. Telenor Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2020 is a six weeks internship program commencing at the end of June 2020.
As you become a part of a truly global company, you make valuable contributions to impactful projects critical to the success of the business while learning forward-looking skills.
You will be mentored, nurtured, and empowered to influence, innovate, and create something inspirational that influences the lives of 46 million people every day while exhibiting our four guiding principles:
- Always Explore – believe that growth comes from learning every day. Be curious and dare to challenge, test, fail fast, and pivot.
- Create Together – believe that diverse teams, find better solutions. Seek different perspectives, share, involve, and help each other succeed.
- Keep Promises – believe that trust is key in all our relationships. Take ownership and pride in delivering with precision and integrity.
- Be Respectful – believe in the unique human ability to understand what matters for people. Meet everyone at eye level, listen, and show that you care.
Employment Type: This is a contractual position.
Duration: Six weeks.
Location: We have roles open in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, and Gilgit. Relocation services and allowances are not available.
The medium of the program
This is a virtual program. However, you may be asked to make yourself physically available as and when work-from-home lifts.
This is a paid internship opportunity. You will receive a stipend, a mobile credit allowance, and a laptop for the duration of the program.
The Role: We are hiring interns in the following divisions:
- Corporate Affairs
- Human Capital
As an intern in business, you will analyze our existing product portfolio, dice down target segments, industry behaviors, and demands to improve product features and enhance the user experience.
You will automate reporting, reduce processing time, and increase visibility on performance. You will design surveys, gather data and insights, and suggest actions on customer feedback.
As an intern in the Commercial division, you will gain hands-on experience in various projects and activities using data science, analytics, & marketing.
You will understand website and application analytics to drive insights, conduct testing of existing products and services to identify gaps & propose solutions for improvement.
Using your marketing knowledge, you will create engaging and strategic communications to develop our digital platforms and channels, providing support to the brand team with brand positioning, building brand equity, and communication.
You will also design structure on the process and execution of trade marketing activities.
As a corporate intern, you will correspond with government institutions, use tools to extract and provide data from several databases, automate, and form direct connectivity with data warehouse over a secure network.
Furthermore, you will compile and publish a sustainability report, categorically sort and digitalize hard copy records along with devising a fast and easy process to search for relevant materials.
You will be responsible to handle operational & technical details of APIs & digital distribution workload.
You will scale digital products by providing application support on customer-facing channels, planning, and executing campaigns for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
You will strengthen our gaming vertical through innovative ideas, collaborations, and products. You will run a comparative study and help launch new partners.
As a Finance intern, you will be expected to evaluate Bank & Insurance Guarantee Data, Global Blanket Procurement Agreement (GBPA) preparation, and execution of automation projects such as marketing spend verification through the enablement of the supplier.
You will get the opportunity to work with a global team of experts to learn about designing compensation and benchmarking. You will support in handling a large amount of data, preparing excel-based repositories and provide support with data-driven solutions.
As a Technology intern, you will be part of the virtualizing process of the Core Network, and RAN cloud software upgrades.
You will get the chance to enable customer analytics data on Qlik software and complete subscriber profiling enablement through building and cleaning data of customers and enabling BI yearly auditing.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
- Valuable and unique contributions to the project assigned to you.
- Ability to take on responsibility and successful execution.
- Will manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Prepare information and research materials.
- Organize, set project milestones and track completion.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- You must have completed a minimum of six semesters of bachelor’s degree OR
- Must have completed a minimum of Two semesters or half of the master’s degree OR
- Recently completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree OR
- You are at the final stage of your certifications including ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Academic learning within the relevant field
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You have proficient communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- You are eager to learn new and forward-looking skills