Tehsildars and Naib Tehsildars Jobs KPPSC 2020. KPPSC – KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has announced latest jobs 2020 in advertisement 01/2020. SEVENTEEN (17) POSTS OF TEHSILDARS (B-16) and FORTY ONE (41 ) POSTS OF NAIB TEHSILDARS (B-14).
Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 06.02.2020.(till 5:00 PM).
Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of RS.500/- excluding service charges up to official timing of the closing date and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online.
- Sub Inspector BS-14 Jobs Open Merit on Regular BasisSub Inspector Bs-14 Jobs Open Merit on Regular Basis. PPSC has announced latest advertisement no.29/2020. This advertisement contains number of sub Inspector jobs for open merit on regular basis. Candidates have to apply before last date that is 12th November 2020.
- SUB INSPECTOR Jobs BS-14 SERVICE QUOTASUB INSPECTOR Jobs BS-14 SERVICE QUOTA ON REGULAR BASIS. PPSC has announced latest advertisement no.29/2020. This advertisement contains number of sub Inspector jobs for service quota on regular basis. Candidates have to apply before last date that is 12th November 2020.
- ZTBL Jobs Opportunities for Graduates.ZTBL Jobs Opportunities for Graduates. ZTBL has announced positions for officer grade three jobs in special cities of Pakistan. Zarai Taraqiati Bank is the best main agriculture financing bank in Pakistan. The ZTBL is supplying Pakistan jobs 2020. The ZTBL turned into previously known as agricultural development Bank Pakistan (ADBP).
- Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs AnnouncedTehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs Announced. PPSC has announced Advertisement No 28/2020. Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) announced 222 jobs of Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar on regular basis in Punjab Board Of Revenue Department and applications are invited from suitable candidates from the Punjab province.
- ALP Academic Calendar for Primary and Elementary School.ALP Academic Calendar for Primary and Elementary School. ALP Academic Calendar for Primary Classes. Download 5th Class ALP Academic Calender, 4th Class ALP Academic Calender, 3rd Class ALP Academic Calender, 2nd Class ALP Academic Calender, 1st Class ALP Academic Calender from below.
Candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully as change(s) will not be allowed after submission. Unclaimed qualification, experience etc will not be accepted later on.
Candidates are required to submit only one application for both categories i.e Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar.
A candidate shall be entitled for having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.Documents are not required at the time of submission of application;
candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within one week time after announcement of the result.
REVENUE AND ESTATE DEPARTMENT.
SEVENTEEN (17) POSTS OF TEHSILDARS (B-16) and FORTY ONE (41) POSTS OF NAIB TEHSILDARS (B-14)
QUALIFICATION:- Second Class Graduation from any University Recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
AGE LIMIT: 21 to 30 years.
(i). ALLOCATION: TEHSILDAR (BPS-16)
|a.||General Quota (Both Sexes)||Merit||Zone-I||Zone-II||Zone-III||Zone-IV||Zone-V|
(ii). ALLOCATION: NAIB TEHSILDAR (BPS-14)
|a.||General Quota (Both Sexes)||Merit||Zone-I||Zone-II||Zone-III||Zone-IV||Zone-V|
|c.||Minorities Quota (Both sexes)||02|
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of heir claim/ entries they will be called for test/ interview.
- Call letters for test will be placed on KP PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.01.2020.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto Ten years for Disable persons/Widows/Divorce and Govt: servants who have completed two years continuous service and upto 03 years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to govt. servants, general or disable candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Govt: under the administrative control of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relaxation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- Employees of Govt:/ Semi-govt/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before interview/ competitive examination.
- The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post.
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by appearing in competitive examinations for the posts of Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar shall be ineligible.
- Only the qualification etc possessed on the closing date of the Advt: shall be taken into account.
- In case large number of candidates, the Commission may hold a Screening/ Ability Test for shortlisting of candidates to a manageable level.
- Candidates applying against disable quotas will be required to submit disability certificate issued by the Board of Rehabilitation/ District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of report by standing Medical board
Note: The candidate who apply for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the rules after conduct of all essential tests.
There shall be combined competitive examination for the posts of Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar for the purpose of selection as per syllabus given below: –
SYLLABUS & STANDARD FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION of Tehsildars and Naib Tehsildars.
FOR THE POSTS OF TEHSILDAR/NAIB TEHSILDAR
- The standard of the examination shall be the same as prescribed by the University of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Bachelor Degree.
- A candidate may answer the papers in English or Urdu provided that special instructions will be given on the question paper where it is required to be answered in any one specific language.
- The examination shall comprise of the following subjects, carrying maximum marks as noted against each:
|S. NO||Subject||Maximum marks|
|i.||General English This paper may include English essay, Precise Writing, Usages of idioms, etc||200|
|ii.||General Urdu This paper include Urdu Essay, translation from English to Urdu, Prose and Poetry in Urdu etc.||150|
|iii.||Pakistan Studies As prescribed for Graduate level (compulsory Subject).||100|
|iv.||Islamiyat As prescribed for Graduate level (Compulsory subject).||100|
|v.||General Knowledge and Everyday Science This paper may include questions on world affairs, facts of historical, political, geographical, economic importance and everyday science.||200 (150 marks for General Knowledge and 50 marks for Everyday Science).|
|vi.||Viva Voice (Oral Test)||100|
|vii||Qualifying marks in the aggregate of written papers.||375|
|viii||Passing Marks in Viva Voice.||40|
4. Non-Muslim candidates will not be required to appear in the paper of Islamiyat. For such candidates the paper of Pakistan Studies will be of 200 marks instead of 100 marks.
5. No candidate shall be summoned for viva-voice test unless he/she has obtained at least 33% marks in each individual written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate. Failure, in or absence from viva-voice shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for appointment and his name will not be included in the merit list.