Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs Announced. PPSC has announced Advertisement No 28/2020. Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) announced 222 jobs of Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar on regular basis in Punjab Board Of Revenue Department and applications are invited from suitable candidates from the Punjab province.
All detail and description, How to apply and application filling procedure of Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs are given below.
Details of Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs
|3||Publishing Date||11th October 2020|
|4||Deadline||26th October 2020|
|6||Qualification||Graduation (2nd Division)|
|7||Age Limit||Male: 21 To 33 Years|
Female: 21 To 36 Years
Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Posts Details
- Tehsildar Posts: 58 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar Posts :164 Posts
- Total Posts Announced : 222
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Domicile: Punjab
- Required Qualification: Minimum Graduation
- Age Limit: Male : 21 To 33 Years Female:21 To 36 Years
- Reduce Documents Size: Click Here
Naib Tehsildar Posts Divisional Quota
- Rawalpindi:23 Posts
- Gujranwala:24 Posts
- Lahore:28 Posts
- Faisalabad:07 Posts
- Sarghoda:19 Posts
- Sahiwal:11 Posts
- Multan:22 Posts
- DG Khan:16 Posts
- Bahawalpur:14 Posts
Total Number of Posts : 164 Posts
Syllabus for Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar Jobs
The written examination will be conducted in the following two subjects. Written examination two paper 200 Marks.
|Paper : 1||English, Comprehensive & Composition(MCQs)||100|
|Paper : 2||Pakistan Studies / Islamic Studies / G.Knowledge including current affairs / Every Day Science / Urdu (MCQs) 70% |
IT: Usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping Internet, Email etc 30%
- To appear in the test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other (identification document will be acceptable.
- CAndidates are advised to read all terms and conditions instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important General Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
- Applicants are required to submit the Online Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 26-10-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidate & till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer Objective (MCQ) papers.
- För all posts to be filled through a written test followed by Interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with the above laid down policy.
- In case a candidate claims experience of private firm entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/her application shall be rejected.
- Candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of Interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMOC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600 under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications
In case, the requisition of any post is withdrawn by the Administrative Department after receipt of applications by the Commission the candidates of that particular post can use Paid Treasury Challan of the withdrawn Post against any other post (Once) advertised by the Commission within the next One Year Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having a Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application, Test Fee prescribed for the post.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Application Submission Date : 26th October 2020
How To Apply?
- You need to download challan form from PPSC Website.Go to this link Download Challan
- Fill The Challan Form: How To Fill Challan Form?
- Deposit your fee in any nearest branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank Of Pakistan.
In 2nd Step, you need to scan the following documents before going to apply online
- Original challan form
- 1 passport size latest picture
- CNIC (from front side)
There are many online software which helps to compress image without losing quality. Go to the one of the best software Click https://soft-logics.com/resize/
After the successful completion of the recent mentioned 2nd steps now move forward to 3rd step.
- Now visit the PPSC website and apply online: Go to the link: Click (Link Will Be Uploaded Within Next 24 Hours Of These Jobs) Wait Patiently
- Click on your post.
In 4th step below form will be appeared please read all important instructions and click on “Apply Online”
In 5th Step following information for the application is required.
- CNIC No with dashes
- CNIC No without dashes
- Email Address
- Mobile No.(Don’t give portable Mobile no which is converted from one network to another network)
6th Step further initial information for application is required. You must fill it to continue.
- Select your gender
- Enter DOB (Date of Birth)
- Choose YES otherwise NO, If you are Govt Employee
- Select YES otherwise NO, If you are disabled.
- Then click “To fill the application click here”
7th Step, upload your passport size picture ( front side) of your CNIC in JPG format (less than 25 Kb)
In 8th Step you will provide your deposit fee detail
- Upload scan paid fee challan(less than 25 Kb)
- Select / enter fee deposit date.
- Enter Bank receipt no (mention on your challan form)
- Enter Bank name (NBP Or State Bank Of Pakistan)
- Select Bank branch name
- Then Click on the Save button
- After that click on the Next button
9th Step wil comes with Adding your all personal information
- Write your full name
- Select Your religion
- Enter CNIC expiry date(mention backside of your CNIC)
- Complete Postal Address
- Phone No
- Father’ name
- Domicile District
- Domicile Issue date(mention on your domicile)
- Marital status
- If married write spouse
- Selection of center for written test
- No. of chances availed for this Post
- Click “Save information”
- Then click “Next”
In the 10th Step you will Add your “Educational Record”.If you are applying Lecturer English(female) there are 5 Qualification Sets. Select 1. Add one by one all your qualifications.Click on save information than click on Next
If you are serving as a Government employee you will add all your service records. If you are not serving as an employee of Govt, then ignore it and Click on submit application.