Tecno Phantom X unboxing and Full review. is likely one of the manufacturers that the Chinese language telephone producer Transsion is utilizing for its oversee markets – and most prominently, in Africa.
The corporate has taken its Phantom lineup and has designated it as their flagship product lineup – meant to even attain new markets corresponding to Turkey. So in its essence, it does not have a lot to do with beforehand launched Phantom units by Tecno such because the Phantom 9.
The corporate simply despatched us the primary system within the new collection for evaluate – the Phantom X. It’s top-of-the-line so far as Tecno’s portfolio is anxious, however take the phrase ‘flagship’ quite loosely right here.
The Phantom X is a barely upgraded model of the lately reviewed Tecno Camon 17 Professional. The Phantom replaces the LCD for an AMOLED panel and presents a more adept digital camera setup too however the identical MediaTek G95 powers up each units.
Do not decide it solely by the chipset, although. The Phantom X presents premium-level options that enhance the worth of the system. Probably the most notable one is the 50MP foremost sensor (similar as within the vivo X60 Professional+), aided by a correct 13MP telephoto digital camera (2x zoom) and an 8MP ultrawide unit with autofocus. The selfie aspect hasn’t been missed both so the quite massive punch-hole on the entrance homes a large 48MP foremost digital camera and an 8MP one for ultrawide selfies.
Tecno Phantom X specs at a look:
- Physique: 163.5×73.8×8.7mm, 201g; Glass entrance, glass again (Gorilla Glass 5).
- Show: 6.70″ Tremendous AMOLED, 90Hz, 1080x2340px decision, 19.5:9 facet ratio, 385ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.Zero GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
- Reminiscence: 256GB 8GB RAM; microSD card slot.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, HIOS 7.6.
- Rear digital camera: Vast (foremost): 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.3″, 1.2µm, Twin Pixel PDAF, Laser AF; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.45, 50mm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom; Extremely large angle: eight MP, f/2.25, 120˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF.
- Entrance digital camera: Vast (foremost): 48 MP, f/2.2, half.0″, 0.8µm; Extremely large angle: eight MP, f/2.2, 105˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm.
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps; Entrance digital camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4700mAh; Quick charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (beneath show, optical); FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
Apart from the cameras, the system has an enormous, curved 6.7-inch OLED panel to be pleased with. It boasts a 90Hz refresh fee and full DCI-P3 shade gamut protection. And, in fact, there’s an optical fingerprint reader positioned beneath it.
Different notable options embrace 33W quick charging, which ought to ship a 70% cost to the 4,700 mAh battery in 30 minutes, a full-fledged twin SIM + microSD card slot, and a 3.5mm audio jack on the backside. And final, however not least, the Phantom X includes a well-rounded premium-looking design with a patterned glass again, Gorilla Glass 5 on the entrance, and an aluminum body. It is a uncommon case of premium options mixed with a mid-range SoC that may doubtlessly snatch some consumers from the big-named manufacturers.
The one catch is that the Tecno model is not well-established in lots of nations, so its foremost markets stay Africa and Turkey. No timeframe has been given for a European launch but.
Unboxing the Tecno Phantom X
The system is available in an enormous black field containing the 33W-capable charger, USB-A to USB-C cable for knowledge switch and charging, a protecting case, and a pair of headphones with a 3.5mm plug.
The OEM paid particular consideration to the case because it includes a soft-touch, faux-leather floor offering wonderful grip. Nonetheless, it does not wrap across the sides so it leaves the perimeters uncovered. It is nonetheless fairly elegant and barely provides to the telephone’s dimensions.