Teacher for Physically Handicapped in Special Education. PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement No 11. This advertisement contains 29-Posts for Junior Special Education Teacher for Physically Handicapped. Interested candidates have to apply online.
Applications other than online will not be considered. Details and Description are given below. Last date for application submission is 13 April.
- Election Officer Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan.
- CRT Corona Relief Tigers of PM Roles and Responsibilities
- Junior Teacher for Blind in Special Education Department
- Teacher for Physically Handicapped in Special Education
- Educators Jobs in Special Education Department
Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped)
Special Education Department department announced 29-Posts for the above said post.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- M.A. (Special Education) In 2nd Division Or Grade C With Specialization In The Field Of Physically Disabled Or
- M.Ed. (Special Education) In 2nd Division Or Grade C With Specialization In The Field Of Physically Disabled Or
- Graduate In 2nd Division Or Grade C With B.Ed. (Special Education) In 2nd Division Or Grade C With Specialization In The Field Of Physically Disabled.
Age of Teacher for Physically Handicapped
Male: 21 To 28+5 = 33 Years.
Female: 21 To 28+8=36 Years.
Age And Sex Of The Transgender Will Be Based On The Contents Of Their CNIC.
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender.
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere In Punjab..
Syllabus For Test
One Paper MCQS Type Written Test Of 100 Marks And 90 Minutes Duration. The Proportion Of Questions In The MCQS Test Shall Be Approximately.
- Qualification Related Questions: (80%)
- Questions Related To General Knowledge: (20%)
- General Knowledge Includes Pakistan Studies,
- Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu
- Everyday Science & Basic Computer Studies.