Swedish Institution Scholarships for International Professionals. In the Autumn semester of 2022, the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a new scholarship programme that replaces the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS), will grant scholarships to a wide range of master’s programmes at Swedish universities.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals seeks to train future global leaders who will contribute to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as well as good and sustainable development in their home nations and regions.
Institute: Swedish Institute
Degree Program: Master’s Degree
Timeline: 17th January / 28th February 2022
Course starting in August 2022
Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities are the host universities/institutions. Level/Field(s) of study:
The list of qualifying master’s programmes for the SISGP call for applications for the academic year 2022/2023 may be seen here.
In 2022, 350 scholarships are expected to be offered.
List of Countries for Swedish Institute Scholarships
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia
- Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia
- Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana
- Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan
- Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco
- Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru,
- Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka
- Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda,
- Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scholarship Worth, Benefits Duration
Full tuition costs, housing expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, insurance, and a one-time trip award of SEK 10,000-15,000 are all covered by the scholarship (only for scholarship holders living outside Sweden).
The scholarship is only available for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes that begin in the autumn semester. Family members are not eligible for further awards. It also does not cover the University Admissions application fee.
To be eligible for SISGP, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of one of the SI scholarship-eligible countries (see above).
- Candidate must have completed at least 3,000 hours of work experience from a maximum of three organizations/companies prior to February 10, 2022.
- Professionals must apply for a Master’s degree programme that is qualified for SI funding (see above). Depending on your nation of citizenship, the institution prioritises programmes in specific academic areas.
- applicant must have shown leadership experience from your present or past job, as well as from your involvement in civil society.
- By April 7, 2022, you must be responsible to pay tuition fees to Swedish institutions, have completed the University Admissions process, and be admitted to one of the qualifying master’s programmes.
- Apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se before January 17, 2022. You will receive an eight-digit personal application number after submitting your application for master’s program(s) at universityadmissions.se. You’ll need this number when applying for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
- You can apply for a SI scholarship once you have finished your master’s programme application. From 10 February 00:01 to 28 February 2022 14:59 CET, you must submit the needed documentation digitally using the online application site.
It is critical to go to the official website for complete details on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here Official Website