SED Transfer Policy 2020 for Teachers of Punjab.
SED Transfer Policy 2020 for Teachers of Punjab. Government of Punjab School Education Department –SED has been approved amendments in Transfer policy 2013. Department has launched new SED transfer policy 2020 for Teachers of Punjab School Education Department.
Here you can find complete details, description and criteria according to new SED transfer policy 2020 or Amendment in Transfer Policy 2013. All details are given below.
Details and Description of New SED Transfer Policy 2020.
Ban will be remained relaxed on transfer / posting from 1st June to 31st of July.
- Transfer / Posting in school education department will only be made through online application during lifting ban in transfer / posting.
- Moreover transfer / posting against categories of widow, divorced, disabled, wedlock, and mutual which are exempted from ban, will also be made through online transfer / posting during the year.
- Teachers / Educators will apply online for transfer / posting through their login password on E-Transfer System.
- In this regard, They will also attached relevant documents with their online application.
- The concerned Transferring authorities will get verification of the documents from concerned issuing authority.
- Tentative ranking lists, objections and final ranking lists will be displayed on E-transfer portal.
- Teachers / Educators can raised objection against his / her own ranking or other Teachers / Educators ranking.