SED Clean Green Pakistan Campaign Launched in Schools. Government has launched “Clean Green Pakistan” campaign to keep the people of Pakistan clean. An index of indicators has been designed for this.
These indicators have to be followed on regular basis and the pictorial evidence of the same is to be uploaded to the application daily. All heads of the schools are directed to arrange /manage/ adhere the following on priority basis for SED Clean Green:
- Twitter Will Let Some Users Fact Check TweetsTwitter Will Let Some Customers Truth Test Tweets. Twitter was one of many first social media web sites to introduce fact-checking options to fight misinformation. It is a function that’s normally dealt with by the web site’s algorithms or its personal employees, however Twitter will quickly let some customers fact-check […]
- Curfew-like situation in New Delhi after farmers’ tractor rally violenceCops stroll in the direction of farmers throughout a protest towards farm legal guidelines launched by the federal government, in New Delhi, India, January 26, 2021. -REUTERS One farmer was killed after his tractor overturned whereas 86 others injured throughout Tuesday’s clashes. Ten rounds of talks between farm unions and […]
- Students Protest Against Full Fees Despite Closure of UniversitiesA number of students of a private university in Lahore are protesting against its demand for the payment of full fees despite the closure of the campus throughout the last year. The protest that was held outside the campus in the provincial capital had students demanding a review of the […]
- Over 70% Public Schools & Shrines in Punjab Switch to Solar EnergyOver 70 % of colleges in Punjab have switched to photo voltaic vitality as an alternate supply of electrical energy, as per official sources. The Asian Growth Financial institution (ADB) allotted a sizeable $86 million for the mission, and greater than 10,000 main colleges to date have shifted to the […]
- Bacha Khan University Introduces New Dress Code for Students & TeachersThe Bacha Khan College within the Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has issued a brand new costume code for its college students and school. The College’s Vice-Chancellor (VC), Prof. Dr. Bashir Ahmed, presided over the ninth Educational Council assembly through which he issued directives mandating feminine college students to […]
1. Appoint one of your vigilant teacher / IT Teacher as “Focal Person” for this activity.
2. Clean Green Pakistan Application is available and can be downloaded easily from the “Play Store” of any Android Phone.
3. Take Pictures of the activity performed under Clean Green Pakistan and upload them on the application on daily basis.
4. Any Activity either it is “Tree Plantation” or “Cleaning the Floors” or “Sweeping the Ground or Rooms” or “cleaning the area for anti-dengue campaign” will be termed as Clean Green Pakistan. Shoot it in three steps:-
1. The situation before the activity – BEFORE
2. The situation during the activity – DURING
3. The situation after the activity – AFTER
All these pictures are to be shared in the Application immediately after the performance of the activity.
5. Presentation with the worthy Deputy Commissioner. Gujranwala is hereby shared along with the other correspondence done or made in this regard so far.
6. Take a Print of all these and prepare a file so that it may be shown to the visitors of your school with pictorial evidences.
User Dashboard/ National Portal
Different kind of end users (Volunteers, School Colleges Ambassadors and Government Institutions).
Enrolled through this system having unique id and password – Login using Mobile Application or Web Application.
Different functionalities and operations including Programs , Profile , Statistics , Media , Feedback – The user upload statistics, videos, messages and follow up on the progress.
Generate periodic reports with updates for progress made different cities and institutions- Periodic updates of cities ranking followed by institutional rankings in next phases.
Download CGPI Complete File by Clicking below