Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students by Holland
Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students by Holland. The Holland Scholarship, funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, is for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to study at one of Holland’s research universities or universities of applied sciences for their bachelor’s or master’s degree.
University: Nuffic Netherlands
Degree Program: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Timeline: 1st February / 1st May 2022 (annual)
Course Starting from 2022
Universities of applied sciences and research institutions that are taking part (see the official website for complete list)
Participating universities’ Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes in qualifying fields of study
International students from outside the European Economic Area
Scholarship Amount and Duration
The scholarship is valued at €5,000. Please keep in mind that this is not a full-tuition award. The grant is for a one-year period and may only be used once.
- You are not a European Economic Area (EEA) national.
- You are applying to one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You fulfil the prerequisites of the institution you want to attend. These can be found on the institution’s website.
- You have never before attended a Dutch educational institution.
– Find More : Excellence Scholarships from Leiden University (LexS)
On November 1, 2021, the application period for the academic year 2022-2023 will open.
The Holland Scholarship must be applied for directly to the participating school of your choosing. The deadline to apply is either February 1st, 2022 or May 1st, 2022. To ensure the exact deadline, go to the website of the institution of your choosing.
The website of the institution of your choosing has further information about the application process and particular deadlines. For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).
Click here to visit official website