Scholarship After 10th Class by Science Foundation 2020
Scholarship After 10th Class by Science Foundation 2020, Approved By Government Of Pakistan. Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for selection of 5th batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
The talented students passionate towards Science education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained/ groomed to become future eminent scientists.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship After 10th Class
1. Students who have passed 10th class examinations SSC/Matric in 2019 only from pure government sector schools, are eligible to apply.
2. Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in four (4) science subjects Biology/ Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
3. Attested copies of Matric/SSC result card, B-Form and domicile certificate of student. However, if student domicile is not available, father’s domicile is acceptable for test.
4. Private. semi government or any other type of schools are not eligible as per approved PC-I of STFS.
1. initial screening /short listing will be done on the basis of score as per eligibility criteria.
2. Science Aptitude Test (written test).
3. Paper based I.Q. test.
4. Interview/ presentation on innovative ideas.
5. Seats will be allocated as per federal Government quota system.
6. 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISEs exams, for which nominations will be called separately from relevant Boards.
Salient Facilities for Selected Students
1. Monthly scholarship @Rs.10,000 per month for two years (F.Sc.).
2. Study visit to S&T organizations, universities and Labs.
3. Undertaking research projects from first year under the mentorship of a university Professors.
Documents and other Requirements.
1. Attested copies of result card and Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/ Matric, and CNIC or B-Form.
2. Attested copy of Domicile is mandatory. However, father’s domicile is acceptable only to appear in written test.
3. Two recent color photographs (passport size).
4. Original bank deposit slip of test fee paid.
5. Application forms with incomplete, wrong/ false information will be rejected.
How to apply
Download STFS Application Form and Fee Deposit Slip amounting to Rs.147 from the website www.cts.org.pk of testing agency “Candidate Testing Service (CTS) approved by Pakistan Science Foundation.
Duly filled and completed application form along with Bank deposit slip (Original) should be sent through courier or registered post to “CTS Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, A.K. Fazal-e-Hag Road, Blue Area, Islamabad by 28 Jan, 2020. Application received after the due date will not be entertained. No TA/DA Is admissible for the test and interview.
For further information
Visit Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or contact at 051-9202519 or 9203623.
For Test related queries contact CTS help line 051-2120100-2120272 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) or visit their website www.cts.org-pk