Realme’s 2021 flagship has made it to the Previous Continent, and we’re thrilled to lastly meet the corporate’s first Snapdragon 888-powered handset. It is one in every of these smartphones which might be jam-packed with high-end options but bought at costs which might be onerous to disregard. Meet the Realme GT 5G.
The Realme GT 5G relies on the most recent Qualcomm flagship chip, however that is solely one in every of its key promoting options. It additionally employs a Samsung-made 120Hz AMOLED display screen with 360HZ contact sampling. There are Dolby twin audio system, too, and one massive battery with extremely quick 65W charging. And that 65W SuperDart charger ships with the telephone.
Realme has opted for a triple digital camera on the again and a single selfie snapper. The first rear shooter is a 64MP Sony IMX682 digital camera, sitting subsequent to an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro snappers. The entrance cam has a 16MP sensor.
The Realme GT 5G is a kind of gadgets that we are actually used to calling ‘flagship killers’, following that one(plus) utterly completely different firm which was first to make use of the time period publicly. And this machine has all the things to deserve such a title – a flagship display screen, flagship efficiency, flagship digital camera, flagship battery/charging, and a killer worth.
Realme GT 5G specs at a look:
- Physique: 158.5×73.3×8.4mm, 186g; glass entrance, glass again, plastic body.
- Show: 6.43″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 facet ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680; Adreno 660.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0.
- Rear digital camera: Vast (essential): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Extremely extensive angle: Eight MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance digital camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (extensive), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm.
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digital camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Quick charging 65W, 100% in 35 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (beneath show, optical); NFC; 3.5mm jack.
No flagship killer is ideal, and the Realme GT isn’t any exception. Being a high-end mid-ranger means one thing needed to give, and on this case, that is ingress safety and a zoom digital camera for the Realme GT. Effectively, we are able to actually stay with out these, particularly at that worth.
Unboxing the Realme GT 5G
The Realme GT 5G ships inside a bigger than ordinary field, and this time, it is not realme yellow; it is black. Inside, you will see a 65W SuperDart Charger with a USB-C port and a 6.5A-rated USB-C cable.
The paper compartment comprises a clear silicone case and a few paperwork.
The Realme GT arrives with a skinny display screen protector that’s already utilized, but it surely’s a large smudge magnet and of low cost high quality, and we peeled that off instantly.