PPSC jobs 2019. Latest PPSC jobs in Pakistan. Updated PPSC advertisement 2019. Punjab Public Service PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement 2019. Latest jobs for different Government sectors are declared. PPSC Jobs for Special Persons in 2019.
- Top Healthy Foods That May Not Be So HealthyTop Healthy Foods That May Not Be So Healthy. When it pertains to weight loss, a one-size-fit-all diet plan does not have great results. This is far more important considering that although some could be fine and also wholesome, they can on the other hand be detrimental for several individuals.
- Educators are Professionals So Should Dress the PartEducators are Professionals So Should Dress the Part. I have seen many new teachers enter the workforce with an abundance of content knowledge and educational pedagogy.
- Key Factor Affects Our Health On A Daily Basis.Key Factor Affects Our Health On A Daily Basis, Can You Guess What It Is?. That is past doubt that our ancestors lived an extended and more healthy life than a median individual does right now.
- Rocks-Minerals, and Gems Collecting in USARocks-Minerals, and Gems Collecting in USA. Rock collecting is educational and fun for many people. Some people treat it as a hobby and others as a career. As hobbyists it is fun splitting rocks open to see a hidden mystery. Will the reveal be unknown, a mineral, a crystal, or a gem?
- Bestway Cement Apprenticeship for Matric, F.Sc and DAEsBestway Cement Apprenticeship for Matric, F.Sc and DAE’s. Bestway Cement Limited is a company of Bestway group, UK. The largest cement manufacturers of Pakistan is seeking for DAEs, F.Sc. and Matriculation candidates for its cement plants.
Interested candidates have to apply online upto 16 August 2019. Application other than online may not be entertained. Punjab Irrigation department jobs, Special persons jobs in irrigation department.
PPSC Jobs Departments in Advertisement 24/2019.
- PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
- LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
- SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- PUNJAB CIVIL SECRETARIAT / S&GAD
- ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION DEPARTMENT
- LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF LABOUR WELFARE PUNJAB
PPSC Jobs Details and Description.
1. Punjab Irrigation department
- Sub Engineer (BS-14) (only for special persons)
- Age: 18 to 25 +10 = 35
- Qualification. Diploma of Associate Engineer (03 years)
- Gender. Male, Female, Transgender.
|City||No, of Posts|
2. Law and Parliamentary Affairs
- Additional Director
- Age. 32 to 50 + 5 = 55
(1). LLM. Bar-at-Law
(2). LLB Bar-at Law
PPSC Advertisement 24/2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 16-08-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/ NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit RS.600/ from Sr. No.236 to Sr. No.240 RS.1000/ and for Sr. No.234 & Sr. No.235 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
— No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
— Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
— Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.