PPSC jobs 2019. Latest PPSC jobs in Pakistan. Updated PPSC advertisement 2019. Punjab Public Service PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement 2019. Latest jobs for different Government sectors are declared. PPSC Jobs for Special Persons in 2019.
- Download MEA LND Questions Updated 2021Download MEA LND Questions Updated Booklet 2021. Download complete file of MEA Question 2021 for 3rd class LND Test. Download all MEAs question for MEA LND URDU Solution, MEA LND Math Solution, LND English Solution.
- Master-PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International StudentsOne of the most prominent international scholarships is the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. Scholarships are offered to excellent students from outside the UK who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge in any field.
- SED E-Transfer 2021 going to Start From 30 August 2021SED E-Transfer 2021 going to Start From 31 August 2021. SED E-Transfer Policy 2021. Amendments to the Punjab School Education Department’s (SED) E-Transfer policy have been authorized by the Punjab government. The Punjab School Education Department has established a new SED E-Transfer policy for teachers in 2021. Complete information, descriptions, and criteria for the revised SED E-Transfer policy 2021 or Amendment to the E-Transfer Policy may be found here. All of the information is provided here.
- Download Taleemi Calendars of All Classes in pdfDownload Taleemi Calendars for Class Nursery, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th in pdf. Download Taleemi Calendar of all classes from Nursery to 8th by School Education Department (SED). Download Educational or Taleemi Calendar for the year of 2021-22. Get Educational calendars / Taleemi Calendars for Class Nursery,1st 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th . Download Updated Taleemi Calendars for Educational year 2021-2022 in pdf.
- PITB IT Associate Jobs – IT OperationsITB IT Associate Jobs – IT Operations (ITOPS), PAKISTAN. Apply online for Smart City Lahore Phase-I as an IT Associate. IT Operations (ITOPS). Qualification required for PITB IT Associate jobs is Masters or Bachelors (Hons) in Computer Engineering/Sciences or Information Technology. Details are given below.
Interested candidates have to apply online upto 16 August 2019. Application other than online may not be entertained. Punjab Irrigation department jobs, Special persons jobs in irrigation department.
PPSC Jobs Departments in Advertisement 24/2019.
- PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
- LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
- SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- PUNJAB CIVIL SECRETARIAT / S&GAD
- ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION DEPARTMENT
- LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF LABOUR WELFARE PUNJAB
PPSC Jobs Details and Description.
1. Punjab Irrigation department
- Sub Engineer (BS-14) (only for special persons)
- Age: 18 to 25 +10 = 35
- Qualification. Diploma of Associate Engineer (03 years)
- Gender. Male, Female, Transgender.
|City||No, of Posts|
2. Law and Parliamentary Affairs
- Additional Director
- Age. 32 to 50 + 5 = 55
(1). LLM. Bar-at-Law
(2). LLB Bar-at Law
PPSC Advertisement 24/2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 16-08-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/ NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit RS.600/ from Sr. No.236 to Sr. No.240 RS.1000/ and for Sr. No.234 & Sr. No.235 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
— No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
— Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
— Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.