PPSC ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Jobs 2023
PPSC ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Jobs 2023. PPSC has announced a total number of 08 posts in SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT for the post of ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR.
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or a university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomat of American Board in the respective specialty or equivalent medical qualification in the respective specialty from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission.
If none is available with above qualifications then:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery or Medicine, whichever is relevant to the respective specialty) or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission with three years’ post-graduation practical experience in the respective specialty from a recognized institute.
- 05 (five) years teaching experience in the specialty in a recognized institution as Assistant Professor or equivalent position recognized by PMC with atleast 03 (three) research papers published in a standard medical journal.
- Applicants are directed to provide hard copy of their on-line application form alongwith two photocopy sets of all relevant documents & relevant Research Papers within 07 working days after the closing date failing which their applications will be treated as rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard
- Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) Registration should be valid upto the closing date of the advertised post(s). If expired, applying proof for renewal of registration on or before the closing date is required.
- RESEARCH PAPERS: Only those relevant ORIGINAL ARTICLES which have been published in book-form on or before the closing date shall be considered. Review articles, case-studies/reports, translations, briefs, papers presented in conferences, editorials, etc. shall not be admissible as published research papers. However, online published research work in a recognized foreign journal shall be accepted. The journal(s) should be duly indexed by PMC/PMDC/Pubmed/Index Medicus/Excerpta Medica/Embase. Recognition list of such journal(s) by PMC/PMDC shall also be required.
FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES:
- Experience Certificate alongwith appointment letter(s) in respect of Contract, Current Charge, Acting Charge and appointment on Adhoc basis, issued by the Appointing Authority/ Head of Institution / Organization / Department is required. Experience gained on OPS (own pay & scale) shall not be accepted after 17-06-2021.
FOR PRIVATE/FOREIGN SECTOR CANDIDATES:
- Experience Certificates shall be acceptable only upon certification of experience issued by the Principal/Dean for cases in Pakistan or an authority competent to do so for overseas cases. An experience certificate by the Medical Superintendent or incharge of an attached teaching hospital shall not be accepted unless countersigned by the Principal.
- Teaching experience in a foreign country shall only be considered upon provision of a teaching experience certificate provided by the regulatory body concerned or by the dean of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate medical or Dental institution in which the applicant was teaching students.
- The experience gained in a private medical institution of Pakistan shall be acceptable if the Pakistan Medical Commission or any other Regulatory body recognizes that institution and if the Vice Chancellor / Rector / Principal / Dean / Head of Institute of the medical school / college / hospital certifies the experience that there is teaching/practical activity by the applicant.
- However, any change of designation/discipline in the experience certificate that had already been issued /approved by the issuing/competent authority shall be clarified / justified by the issuing/competent authority. In case issuing/competent authority fails to justify the amended certificate of experience, then such experience certificate shall not be acceptable.
- The experience gained in a teaching institution in foreign countries shall be acceptable if the Pakistan Medical Commission and Regulatory body of that country recognizes the institution as teaching institute and if the Vice Chancellor/ Rector/ Principal/ Dean/ Head of Institute of the medical school/college certifies the experience that there is teaching activity by the applicant.
- Male: 30 to 50 + 05 = 55 years
- Female: 30 to 50 + 08 = 58 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
More: PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING
All Punjab Basis PLACE OF POSTING: Various Medical Universities/ Colleges/ Hospitals in the Punjab
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his / her foreign / local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected. Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.
- In case of variation (increase/decrease) in number of post(s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be invited.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e., ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at http://www.ppsc.gop.pk