PPSC Advertisement Announced for New Jobs
PPSC Advertisement Announced for New Jobs. Pakistan Public Service PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement 2019.
This announcement has many jobs for candidates heaving interests in Transport department Punjab, Archives and Library Wing S&GAD (Punjab official Language Committee).
Jobs details and Number of Posts
- Motor Vehicle Examiner (BS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Assistant (BS-16)
Required Qualification from Matric to Graduation from a reorganization.
PPSC Advertisement 18/2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for Test of Research Officer Jobs.
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
Latest: LDA Jobs. LAHORE Development Authority Department
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.