New PPSC Advertisement 14-2019|Last Date 02 May 2019
PPSC Has Announced Latest Jobs in SERVICES & GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT. PPSC Latest Advertisement 14-2019 in PMS Ministerial Quota 2019. Get Latest PPSC Advertisement 2019. Latest PPSC Upcoming jobs 2019. Here You can also find updated PPSC Result, Jobs announcements and Interview letters.
Jobs Details And Description.
BASIC SCALE, NAME, NUMBER OF POSTS AND DEPARTMENT
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE.
(Selection from Ministerial Quota)
Services & General Administration Department
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
By selection on merit from amongst the civil servants holding respective
posts on regular basis in BS- 05 to BS-16 with Master’s Degree or
Bachelor’s Degree (4 years) or LL.B from a recognized University,
serving under the Government and having the following experience:-
a) For Officials in (BS-11 to BS-16) = 05 years;
b) For Officials in (BS-05 to BS-10) = 08 years
Remaining Conditions The candidates must fulfill all other preconditions for the examination as given in this Advertisement and Instruction to the Candidates. The candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
GENDER & DOMICILE.
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
The written examination will be conducted in the following three subjects:
Written Examination (Three Papers ) Total 150 Marks
(1) General Ability Paper containing questions relating to General Knowledge, Pakistan Affairs, English Grammar and Islamic Studies (Objective) Marks: 100
(2) English Essay 25
(3) Urdu Essay 25
(4) Psychological Assessment and Viva Voice Marks :200
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-05-2019 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- All candidates appearing in “Written Examination” to be held by the Commission shall be allowed to avail three chances only for PMS Ministerial Quota.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
All candidates appearing in “Written Examination” to be held by the Commission shall be allowed to avail three chances only for PMS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 2nd May 2019
Latest PPSC Advertisement 14/2019.
- PPSC Latest Upcoming Jobs 2019
- Latest PPSC Advertisement 13-2019|Last Date 25-April-2019
- PPSC Latest Advertisement 12/2019|Last Date 15 April 2019
- PPSC advertisement No 11-2019|Last Date 4-April-2019