ASI Jobs 2019. PPSC 187 Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs. Punjab Police Department of Pakistan has announced latest 187 Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-11) Posts through Punjab Public Service Commission.
ASI latest jobs 2019. Last Date for application submission is 22 July 2019. Applications should be submitted online before last date.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized University.
Amongest in-service Head Constables and Constables with three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service record.
a). Only the Constable and Head Constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis (Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units/ Organizations on transfer or deputation) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned Regions.
b). Relaxation in Age and Qualification shall not be granted in any case for ASI latest jobs 2019,
c). In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation / Borrowing Orders at the time of Interview.
d). The Experience Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
e). Experience will be acceptable after prescribed qualification.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration)
comprising following subjects;
a). General Knowledge and Intelligence:- (40%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights and Everyday Science including questions on Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Problem Solving, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Arithmetic Number Series.
b). Quantitative:- (30%)
Computation of Whole Number, Decimals, Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount and Time & Work.
c). I.T and Language Comprehension:- (30%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
- Download MEA LND Questions Updated 2021Download MEA LND Questions Updated Booklet 2021. Download complete file of MEA Question 2021 for 3rd class LND Test. Download all MEAs question for MEA LND URDU Solution, MEA LND Math Solution, LND English Solution.
- Master-PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International StudentsOne of the most prominent international scholarships is the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. Scholarships are offered to excellent students from outside the UK who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge in any field.
- SED E-Transfer 2021 going to Start From 30 August 2021SED E-Transfer 2021 going to Start From 31 August 2021. SED E-Transfer Policy 2021. Amendments to the Punjab School Education Department’s (SED) E-Transfer policy have been authorized by the Punjab government. The Punjab School Education Department has established a new SED E-Transfer policy for teachers in 2021. Complete information, descriptions, and criteria for the revised SED E-Transfer policy 2021 or Amendment to the E-Transfer Policy may be found here. All of the information is provided here.
- Download Taleemi Calendars of All Classes in pdfDownload Taleemi Calendars for Class Nursery, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th in pdf. Download Taleemi Calendar of all classes from Nursery to 8th by School Education Department (SED). Download Educational or Taleemi Calendar for the year of 2021-22. Get Educational calendars / Taleemi Calendars for Class Nursery,1st 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th . Download Updated Taleemi Calendars for Educational year 2021-2022 in pdf.
- PITB IT Associate Jobs – IT OperationsITB IT Associate Jobs – IT Operations (ITOPS), PAKISTAN. Apply online for Smart City Lahore Phase-I as an IT Associate. IT Operations (ITOPS). Qualification required for PITB IT Associate jobs is Masters or Bachelors (Hons) in Computer Engineering/Sciences or Information Technology. Details are given below.