ASI Jobs 2019. PPSC 187 Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs. Punjab Police Department of Pakistan has announced latest 187 Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-11) Posts through Punjab Public Service Commission.
ASI latest jobs 2019. Last Date for application submission is 22 July 2019. Applications should be submitted online before last date.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized University.
Amongest in-service Head Constables and Constables with three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service record.
a). Only the Constable and Head Constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis (Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units/ Organizations on transfer or deputation) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned Regions.
b). Relaxation in Age and Qualification shall not be granted in any case for ASI latest jobs 2019,
c). In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation / Borrowing Orders at the time of Interview.
d). The Experience Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
e). Experience will be acceptable after prescribed qualification.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration)
comprising following subjects;
a). General Knowledge and Intelligence:- (40%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights and Everyday Science including questions on Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Problem Solving, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Arithmetic Number Series.
b). Quantitative:- (30%)
Computation of Whole Number, Decimals, Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount and Time & Work.
c). I.T and Language Comprehension:- (30%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
- Educational Institutes list that delayed exams in COVID-19Educational Institutes list that delayed exams in COVID-19. The Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training. Shafqat Mahmood, had introduced on 23 November that each one the educational institutions together with schools, colleges.
- Date For MDCAT Result Announced by PMCDate For MDCAT Result Announced by PMC. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has introduced that the MDCAT results shall be out in 9-10 days, in accordance with reports. Greater than 125,000 college students reportedly took the MDCAT exams on Sunday. Out of which 138 college students contracted the coronavirus.
- Online Admission Tests Deadline Extended in KUOnline Admission Tests Deadline Extended in KU. The College of Karachi (KU) has prolonged its deadline for the submission of utility varieties for its entrance-test-based on-line admissions 2021. Candidates have to submit their documents with the paid fee voucher by 2nd December 2020.
- NUML University Jobs 2020 for Academic and Non AcademicNUML University Jobs 2020 for Academic and Non Academic. NUML University Jobs 2020 opportunities have been introduced in a number of sectors on a visiting and contract basis. These are the newest Pakistan Jobs 2020.
- How HEC Cancellation of 2 Year BA/BSc is Affecting StudentHow HEC Cancellation of two Year BA and BSc Programs is Affecting Students. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan has abolished the two-year Bachelor’s degree programs at its affiliated institutions throughout the nation.