PITB HRMS Guidelines for School Education Department Teachers. School Education Department is going to launch Online Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
In collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB). SED PITB HRMS 2019. HRMIS System Guidelines 2019.
PITB-SED HRMS Details and descriptions are given below.
Here you will find that.
1. How to enter PITB-SED Teachers data into HRMS Punjab Portal ?
2. How to add Services Record into PITB-SED HRMS punjab portal ?
3. How to add medical history in PITB-SED HRMS Portal ?
4. Here you will also find details of Educators PEELI and Pedagogical Training date-wise?
- SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys.SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the … Read more
- SBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SBA English Paper for Grade 5th with Solved Answer Keys. SED … Read more
- SBA Math Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Math Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology … Read more
- SBA Islamiat Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Islamiat Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology … Read more
- SBA English Paper for Grade 5th with Solved Answer KeysG5 SBA All Papers and Item Bank with Solved Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed … Read more
- 04 Days ECE Training for Caregivers and One Day for SCMs04 Days ECE Training for Caregivers and One Day for SCMs. QAED has planned to provide 04 days training for … Read more
You can login to your HRMS portal through your SIS login ID and password. SIS Login ID/ USER NAME will be Teachers CNIC No and password will be SIS system login password.
This system shall contain all information of teaching & non-teaching staff from induction/recruitment to retirement including service record, transfer/posting, seniority, trainings, promotion, leave record, enquiry record etc.
In future, all service related matters including seniority, promotion, transfer, trainings, retirement notification, leave encashment notification etc shall be processed through HRMIS.
In this regard, following guidelines for entering of data of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff shall be followed in letter & spirit.
How we can enter teachers data into SED HRMIS portal?
Important Instructions of Data Entry In SED HRMIS
Every teacher shall enter personal information on the dashboard of HRMIS latest by 10th AUGUST, 2019 and will also submit online certificate regarding submission of correct information.
Data in respect of Non-teaching staff shall be entered through Head teacher concerned latest by 10th AUGUST, 2019.
Head of the institution shall then verify the credentials of the employee working under his/her jurisdiction latest by 15th AUGUST, 2019 and then also submit online certificate regarding cross verification.
AEO concerned shall also verify the information of teachers posted in Primary & Elementary schools under his/her jurisdiction latest by 25th AUGUST, 2019 and also submit online certificate in this regard.
Deputy DEO (M/F) concerned shall verify at least 20% of teachers’ data latest by 31st AUGUST, 2019 and submit online certificate in this regard.
CEO / DEO concerned shall supervise the task. All data entries will be monitored at the Secretary & CEOs (DEAs) level through live dashboards.
In case of misreporting / carelessness on the part of any officer / official / teacher, disciplinary proceedings under PEEDA Act 2006, shall be initiated.
User Manual is being attached herewith to help HRMIS entry process.
You are requested to disseminate the above guidelines / directions at all level and ensure the completion of data entry latest by 31st AUGUST, 2019 positively.
No further time will be allowed and action will be taken against delinquent officers / officials.
Further the DPI (EE) Punjab shall ensure data entry related to Primary & Elementary schools and similarly, the data entry related to High & Higher Secondary schools, shall be ensured by the DPI (SE) Punjab.
also visit: 04 Days ECE Training of Teachers by QAED Lahore