Physics Guess for 9th Class Annual Examination 2019.
Complete book guess paper for 9th class. 9th class annual examination 2019 complete guess. Physics guess 2019 examination. Here you can also find math guess 2019, physics guess 2019, Urdu guess 2019, Computer guess 2019.
1. Define derive quantities and give an example.
2. Write in scientific notation i) 0.00580 km ii)100.8 sec
3. Define the term Mechanics and Electromagnetism.
4. Write two advantages of physics in our daily life.
5. Differentiate between atomic and plasma physics.
6. Why a screw gauge measures more accurately then a vernier caliper.
7. Differentiate between Mechanical stop watch and digital stop watch.
8. Define geographic
9. What is least count of meter rod?
10. Define scientific notation and give one example
11. Define prefixes and give one example
12. Why screw gauge measure more accurately than vernier calipers?
13. Write two rules to find significant digits in a measurement.
14. D/f between positive zero error and negative zero error.
15. What is d/f between base quantities and derived quantities?
16. What is meant by scientific notation?
17. D/f b/w electronic balance and physical balance.
18. Define base and derived units.
19. Define physics.
20. Estimate your 14 year age in second.
21. What is meant by zero error and zero correction?
1. Your hair growth at the rate of mm per day. Find their growth in nms-1
2. What is meant by stopwatch? Describe about digital stop watch.
3. What is the function of screw gauge? How it used?
4. A Screw has 50 divisions on its circular scale. The pitch of the screw gauge is 0.5 mm. Finds its least count.
5. Write the rules which are helpful in identifying significant figures.
1. Define uniform velocity.
2. Differentiate between rest and motion.
3. Define Translatory motion and linear motion.
4. Define velocity and uniform velocity.
5. Define speed and uniform speed.
6. Define acceleration and its equation.
7. Define displacement with the help of graph.
8. Define speed and its unit.
9. What is meant by positive and negative acceleration?
10. Convert 20 ms-1 velocity in kmh-1
11. Define uniform acceleration.
12. A car starts from rest. Its velocity becomes 20 ms-1 in 8 sec. Find its acceleration.
13. Differentiate between rotatory and random motion.
14. Derive first equation of motion.
15. Write down formula and unit to find accelerating.
16. Find the acceleration that is produced by 20 N forces in mass of 8 kg.
17. D/f between linear motion and random motion.
18. Write types of motion.
19. D/f between rest and motion.
20. Define speed and velocity.
21. Define rest and motion.
22. D/f between displacement and distance.
23. Draw the graph of constant speed.
24. Define gravitational acceleration.
1. Derive second condition of motion with the help of graph.
2. Derive third equation of motion with the help of graph.
3. A cricket ball hit vertically upward and returns to ground 6 sec late. Calculate its velocity.
4. A train starts from rest with an acceleration of 0.5 ms-2. Find its speed in kmh-1 when it has moved 100 m.
5. Drive third equation of motion with the help of graph.
6. Prove with the help of graph. Vf = Vi + at.
7. Prove third equation of motion with the help of speed time graph.
8. A car starts from rest. Its velocity becomes 20ms-1 in 8 second .find acceleration.
1. Define momentum and write its units.
2. Write two difference between mass and weight
3. Why rolling friction is less than sliding friction
4. Difference between force and inertia
5. Define newton’s 2nd law of motion.
6. Define centripetal force and circular motion
7. Why first law of motion is called law of Inertia.
8. What do you know about Atwood machine?
9. Define centripetal force and write down its equation.
10. State law of conservation of momentum.
11. When gun is fired, it recoils why?
12. Write down two method s of reduce friction
13. Define force and write its unit.
14. Write two differences between mass weights.
15. Give two example of law of conservation of momentum.
16. How seat belts are useful in two ways at the time of driving?
17. What is meant by banking of Roads?
18. Why are spanner of washing machine is moved fastly
19. Write two methods to reduce friction.
20. State principle of moments.
21. Define inertia.
1. Define friction and write three methods to minimize it.
2. Prove the relation between force and momentum with the help of mathematical equation
3. What is meant by friction why rolling friction is less that sliding friction?
4. Define rate of change of momentum and also derive its equation.
5. How much centripetal force is needed to make a body of mass o.5kg to move in a circle of radius 50cm with a speed 3ms-1.?
6. Write four d/f b/w mass and weight.
7. State newton’s first law of motion and explain with example.
1. Define Resolution of vectors. Also define perpendicular components.
2. Define like parallel forces and unlike parallel forces.
3. Define Torque and write its unit also.
4. Define rigid body.
5. Define center of mass
6. Differentiate between torque and couple?
7. Explain the second condition of equilibrium
8. How head to tail rule helps to find the Resultant of forces.
9. Why a body cannot be in equilibrium due to single force acting on it.
10. What is a rigid body?
11. Differentiate between Axis of rotation and moment arm
12. Define center of gravity
13. Write two methods of reduce friction.
14. What is head to tail rule? explain with example
15. Differentiate between center of mass and center of gravity
16. Define second condition of equilibrium and write its mathematical form
17. How vector are added by head to tail rule.
18. If 8 newton force making an angle of 45 0 with x-axis , represent it graphically.
19. Write two methods of reduce friction.
20. State principle of moments
21. What is meant by plumb line?
22. D/f between torque and couple.
23. What is the second condition of equilibrium?
24. D/f between like and unlike parallel forces.
25. Define parallel forces .write the name of its types.
26. Define moment arm of a force.
27. Describe the line of action of a force.
1. Find the perpendicular components of a force of 50 N. Making an angle of 300 with x-axis
2. What is meant by resolution of forces? Resolve a force into its components
3. Nus have been tightening by force of 200 N .using 10 cm long spanner. What length of a spanner is required to lose the same nut with 150 N forces?
4. A force of 100 N is applied perpendicular on a spanner of a distance of 10 cm from a nut find the torque produce by the force.
5. Define center of gravity .find the center of gravity of an irregular shaped thin lamina with the help of the experiment.
6. How can a force “f” be resolved into its perpendicular components fox and fee?
1. Define the force of gravitation
2. What is global positioning g system? write its importance
3. Write tow use of artificial satellite
4. Why does the value of ‘g’ vary from place to place?
5. State newton law of gravitation
6. On what factors, the orbital speed of satellite depends.
7. Why communication satellite are stationed at Geo stationary orbits.
8. State the law of gravitation
9. Explain how the value of ‘g’ varies with the altitude?
10. What is satellite and geostationary satellite?
11. Define force of gravity
12. Why does the value of ‘g’ vary from place to place
13. What are artificial satellites?
14. How the value of “g” varies with altitude.
15. What is meant center of mass?
16. Define field force.
1. State law of gravitation and derive its equation
2. determine the mass of earth using newton law of gravitation
3. By law of gravitation, find the mass of the earth?
4. A polar satellite is launched at 850 km above earth Find its orbit speed.
5. Define Gravitation. Determine the mass of earth using the Newton’s law of gravitation.
1. Write tow disadvantages of fossil l fuels.
2. Write the names of the parts of solar heating system.
3. Write a brief note on Einstein Mass Energy equation.
4. Write two Renewable Energy Source. Explain one of them
5. Write importance of Wind Energy.
6. Define energy and Write its different types.
7. A machine doe’s 20 joule work in 4 sec. fin ds its power.
8. How energy is converted into from one form to another form.
9. Define unit of power.
10. Write down the names of four types of energy.
11. Define potential energy and write equation.
12. Describe the use of light energy.
13. What is meant by efficiency?
14. Define power and write its unit.
15. Differentiate kinetic and potential energy.
16. Define Einstein mass energy equation.
17. What is meant by solar cell?
18. What is global positioning system?
19. Define Magma.
20. Which form of energy is most preferred and why?
21. Write two sources of non-renewable energy.
22. What is watt? Define it.
23. Write the type of mechanical energy.
1. Why fossils Fuels are called Non Renewable form of Energy.
2. A cyclist does 12J of useful work while pedaling his bike from every 100 j food energy which he takes. What is his efficiency?
3. Define kinetic energy and write its mathematical form.
4. How energy is produced from Nuclear Fuels? Explain
5. Write two parts of solar heating system.
6. A machine does work 4 J of work in 2 sec. Find its power.
7. Calculate the power of a pump which can lift 70kg of water through a vertical height of 16 meters of 10 seconds. Also find the power of the pump, convert its power into horse power.
8. A stone of mass 500g strikes the ground with a velocity of 20ms-1 .how much is the kinetic energy of the stone at the time of it strikes the ground.
9. Calculate the power of the pump which can lift 200kg of water through a height of 6m in 10 second.
1. Define density and write its unit.
2. What is meant by atmospheric pressure?
3. Define Pascal’s law.
4. Define pressure and write its unit.
5. Define Hooke’s law.
6. Describe the principle of floatation.
7. D/f b/w stress and strain.
8. What is meant by plasma?
9. How does heating affect the motion of molecules of a gas?
10. Define the term heat and temperature.
1. Define young’s modulus. Derive mathematical equation.
2. Define pressure .also explain that pressure in liquid increase with increase in depth.
3. Explain the Archimedes principle.
4. State hook’s law .also explains young’s modulus in detail.
5. A barge 40 meter long and 8 meter broad, whose side are vertical float partially loaded in water. If 125000N of cargo is added, how many meters will it sink?
1. Define latent heat of fusion.
2. Define internal energy of a body.
3. Define temperature and heat
4. Define evaporation.
5. What is meant by internal energy?
6. Define specific heat capacity.
7. How upper and lower points are fixed on thermometer?
8. Define the coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
9. Describe the use of bimetal strip.
10. Define specific heat.
11. State the kinetic molecular model and matter.
12. Define specific heat capacity.
1. Explain the volumetric thermal expansion and also derived its equation.
2. Explain latent heat of fusion and latent heat of vaporization and write its formula.
3. How much heat is required to increase the temperature of 0.5kg of water from 100 c to 650 c?
4. Convert 500c on Celsius scale into Fahrenheit temperature scale.
5. Convert 300k on Kelvin scale into Celsius temperature scale.
1. Define radiation.
2. Write two ways by which transfer of heat takes place.
3. Why are the metals good conductors of heat?
4. Define thermal conductivity.
5. Define conduction.
6. Define rate of flow of heat and write its mathematical form.
7. Define greenhouse effect.
8. Define rate of flow of heat.
9. What is meant by convection currents?
10. What is meant by conduction?
11. Define thermal conductivity.
12. Write name of two expert thermal riders.