Rechecking of papers of grade 5 and grade 8 candidate for examination 2019
kindly refer to the subject cited above.
It is requested that please notify A committee comprising of Master trainer who took training on rubrics paper marking scheme in Punjab examination Commission under the supervision of district Controller of Examination for checking of paper.
The following procedures shall be followed for rechecking of 5th and 8th paper.
- Rechecking fee will be Rs 50 for each single subject
- Last date of submission of rechecking application is 15 April 2019.
- Candidate submit separate application form for each subject in so office
- CEO-DEA office shall provide receipt of receiving applications to the applicants.
- CEO-DEA office shell enter applications detail in the online rechecking system (osrs.punjab.gov.pk)
- CEO-DEA shall collect paper from marking Center till 19 April 2019.Rechecking of paper shall be completed by 23rd April 2019.
- CEO-DEA office submit the received award list of rechecking paper upto 7th May 2019.
Here is Complete Details of PEC Rechecking Criteria, and PEC rechecking Application Form.
TO Download Complete Notification and PEC Rechecking Application Form in PDF Please Click on link Given Below.