NUMS Assistant Professor Public Health Jobs (NPS/TTS). Faculty of Public Health (Public Health). National University of Medical Sciences has announced a large number of jobs for teaching and Non-Teaching staff. Last date for these jobs is 30th of December 2020. These NUMS Jobs are for permanent and contract based according to their nature.
Applications from the candidates of all over Pakistan are invited to apply. All the details and descriptions are given below. Both Academics and Non-Academics jobs are open at NUMS university.
Details and Description for NUMS Assistant Professor Public Health Jobs
- Job Application Fee: RS. 1500
- Job Nature: Contract
- Location: Islamabad / Rawalpindi
- Age: Max 45 Years
- Last Date: 2020-12-30
Degree & Experience for NUMS Assistant Professor Public Health
• PhD/ FCPS/ MPhil or equivalent qualification in Public Health/ Community Medicine as per PMC/ HEC Faculty Appointment criteria.
Experience & Publication
• Must have duly recognized experience & publications as per PMC/ HEC Faculty Appointment Criteria for Assistant Professor.
Additional Information for NUMS Assistant Professor Public Health Jobs
- Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
- Based upon competency and experience, age limit may be relaxed.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
- Application fee for posts at Serial No.1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 11 is Rs.1500/- for Serial No. 2, 8, 9 & 10 Rs 1000/-. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd in NUMS account and upload proof of pay through NUMS job portal. Deposit separate fee for each post. Application without fee will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 30 Dec 2020. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Just shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
- For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Contact Details for NUMS Assistant Professor Public Health
Director Human Resource, NUMS Secretariat, C/O Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH), The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt. Phone no. 051-9271878