NUML University Jobs 2020 for Academic and Non Academic. NUML University Jobs 2020 opportunities have been introduced in a number of sectors on a visiting and contract basis. These are the newest Pakistan Jobs 2020.
Nationwide University of Modern Languages (NUML) is a federal government-chartered university of Islamabad and introduced the newest visiting and contract base jobs in Pakistan 2020.
These NUML visiting faculty jobs in 2020 are the perfect opportunity for M.Phil. Degree holders. The chancellor of NUML is the President of Pakistan. NUML has 9 regional campuses in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Karachi, Faisalabad, Gwadar, and Hyderabad.
NUML University Jobs 2020 Details
|Place||Department / Discipline||Location|
|Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Contract/Visiting)||Arabic, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electrical Engineering, English, Governance & Public Policy, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Management Science, Pakistan Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Psychology, Software Engineering Urdu||Lahore Campus|
|Place||Qualification / Expertise||Location|
|Regional Director (Contract Basis)||Master’s Degree with no less than 13/17 years of administrative expertise in a University or different academic Institute in BPS- 17 and above are eligible. Retired military officers (Brigadier/Colonel) may also apply.||Lahore Campus|
Primary Eligibility Standards
- Eighteen-year education or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- Two years minimum experience of teaching /serving in University/DAIs. Minimum two years’ experience is mandatory for candidate
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 or First Division in MS / MPhil/Equivalent Degree.
- No third division or D grade is allowed.
- Not more than 45 years of age at the time of closing date for the application Age limit (Maximum 45, no minimum age).
- Candidates will be required to apply through proper channel.
- Scholar will be evaluated on the basis of their academic record / topic of research and admission secured in Pakistan.
- Equal opportunity to entire applicants. Preferences will be given to the faculty working in the remote areas universities / DAIs / Campuses.
- Selected Faculty member must be required to obtained admission other than their own university, in HEC recognized universities in Pakistan. Admission in serving University will not be allowed. However, those universities who have more than one approved campus from HEC, faculty of these universities may allow to enroll in their sub-campuses /excellence centers.
- The faculty members who are already enrolled in PhD program will not be allowed to avail this scholarships.
- Regular faculty are eligible to apply for the scholarships. Those institutions which have contractual setup of employment, they are also eligible to apply for the scholarships. However, the faculty member will be bound to serve the parent university after PhD degree.
- Visiting/adjunct faculty are not eligible to apply
- All candidates should apply via the given application form together with a detailed cv and attested copies of all educational documents, professional expertise, CNIC.
- For engineering, PEC/COM registration copy should be with the applying
- 2 latest pictures.
- Incomplete, late, electronic mail, or by hand functions won’t be entertained.
- The decision of the university shall stay final for all of the candidates in all circumstances.
How To Apply for NUML University Jobs 2020?
Download the job application form the NUML web site and dispatched it together with the required documents to:
HR Department, Sector H9, NUML Islamabad.
To apply, please click on NUML jobs 2020 download form option provided above.
The last date for the non-educational position is 1st December 2020 whereas for the educational place 03 December 2020.