Non Teaching Staff Vacancies in University of Education.
Non teaching Staff Vacancies in University of Education Lahore. University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab & was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across the Punjab.
It comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad and Jauharabad. Currently we are in search of following staff, to be employed at campus mention against each on contract basis (extendable).
The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess requisite knowledge, experience and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
|Sr.||Post / BS||No. of Post s||Eligibility Requirements||Age||Place of Posting|
|1.||Administrative Officer (BS-16)||08||Master degree (second division) in relevant subject or equivalent from an institution recognized by HEC with one years’ experience in the relevant field.||22-35 Years||Any Campus|
|2.||Administrative Officer (I.T) (BS-16)||01||Master degree (second division) in relevant subject or equivalent from an institution recognized by HEC with one years’ experience in the relevant field.||22-35 Years||D.G Khan Campus|
|3.||Assistant Hardware Engineer (BS-16)||03||Master degree (second division) in relevant subject or equivalent from an institution recognized by HEC with one years’ experience in the relevant field.||22-35 Years||Lahore / Attock Campuses|
|4.||Librarian (BS-16)||01||22-35 Years||Jauharabad Campus|
|5.||Senior Key Punch Operator (BS-15)||06||i. Master degree (second division) from an institution recognized by HEC, and ii. Computer certification in relevant discipline with one year experience in the relevant field.||18-25 Years||Any Campus|
|6.||Accounts Assistant (BS-12)||06||i. BA, BSc or B.Com (second division); and ii. having relevant computer certification with three years’ relevant experience.||18-25 Years||Any Campus|
|7.||Junior Audit Officer (BS-12)||03||i. BA, BSc or B.Com (second division); and ii. having relevant computer certification with three years’ relevant experience.||18-25 Years||Any Campus|
|8.||Key Punch Operator (BS-12)||16||i. BA, BSc or B.Com (second division); and ii. having relevant computer certification with three years’ relevant experience.||18-25 Years||Any Campus|
|9.||Junior Key Punch Operator (BS-07)||08||i. B.A, BSc or B.Com (second division); and ii. having relevant computer certification.||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
How to Apply for the Posts Sr. No. 1 to 9
Applicants for the posts from serial # 1 to 09 are required to apply online through University job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs and after submitting their online application form.
Applicants are also required to sign and submit the hardcopy / printout of same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore.
Fill online application form carefully and submit once complete in all respects, as no editing will be allowed after submission.
Applicants from serial # 1 to 09 are also required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application fee Rs.500/- as mentioned on challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
|Sr.||Post / BS||No, of Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Age||Place of Posting|
|10.||Laboratory Assistant (BS-07)||17||Middle being a skilled worker certification with three years’ experience in the relevant field.||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|11.||Driver (BS-06)||06||Middle with driving license with two years’ experience in the relevant field.||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|12.||Plumber (BS-05)||01||Secondary School Certificate with computer knowledge or primary skilled worker with two years’ experience in the relevant field.||18-30 Years||Township Campus|
|13.||Security Guard (Male) (BS-02)||04||Primary Pass (Preference will be given to retired army personnel)||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|14.||Naib Qasid (BS-02)||02||Primary Pass||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|15.||Baildar (BS-02)||06||Primary Pass||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|16.||Gateman (BS-02)||25||Primary Pass||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
|17.||Sweeper (BS-02)||30||Primary Pass||18-30 Years||Any Campus|
How to Apply for the Posts Sr. No. 10 to 17 Of Non teaching Staff Vacancies.
Applicants for the Posts from above serial # 10 to 17 are required to apply on University prescribed application forms.
Read More: FPSC Lecturer Jobs
Which can be downloaded from the University website i.e www.ue.edu.pk and also required to attach bank draft of worth Rs.500/- payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore with their application forms.
Any application submitted without original bank draft or having incorrect payable title will not be entertained.
- All applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with their application forms. Any application submitted without original challan or bank draft will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- The quota for disable persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC / advance copy shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Selectees will be liable to serve in any Campus/Division of the University of Education, Lahore.
- In case candidate desire to apply for more than one post, he / she must apply separately for each post.
- Initial appointment will be made on one year contract basis (extendable) subject to satisfactory performance.
- Closing date for submission of application is 05th March, 2020 (Thursday) within office hours. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
- Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding online Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan.
Phone: 042-99262237 Fax: 042-99262226
Download Application Forms.