Netherlands Radboud Scholarship Programme
Netherlands Radboud Scholarship Programme for Worldwide Faculty college students. Momentary description: The Radboud Scholarship Programme provides a restricted number of shiny potential non-EEA school college students with a scholarship to evaluation a full English-taught Grasp’s diploma at Radboud Faculty.
Institute: Radboud University
Program: Masters Diploma
Timeline: 28th February 2022 – Annual
Course starting from September 2022
Radboud Faculty is a school inside the Netherlands.
Look at Stage
Apart from Erasmus Mundus Grasp’s programmes and joint-degree Grasp’s programmes, all grasp’s diploma programmes are taught in English.
Yearly, an entire of 37 scholarships may be discovered.
Worldwide Faculty college students from Outside the EU/EEA
Scholarship Worth, Benefits and Size:
Your tuition worth may be decreased to € 2,209 must you acquire a partial scholarship. As an illustration, in 2022/2023, a grant recipient pays a tuition worth of €2,209 as a substitute of €16,000. The scholarships moreover cowl visa, residence permit, medical medical health insurance, and obligation insurance coverage protection (Insurance coverage protection Passport for Faculty college students (IPS)) expenses.
If you happen to’re awarded a scholarship and are accepted proper right into a two-year Grasp’s diploma, you need to transfer all applications inside the first yr to be eligible for the grant as soon as extra inside the second yr.
You will solely be considered for a Radboud Scholarship must you meet the following requirements: 1.
- have a passport that is not issued by the European Union or the European Monetary Area
- are ineligible for the cheaper EEA tuition value because of to numerous elements.
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s diploma earned exterior the Netherlands, no ranges earned inside the Netherlands, and no prior education obtained inside the Netherlands
- have been absolutely admitted to the English-taught Grasp’s diploma programme, as talked about inside the formal letter of admission, beginning September 1, 2022.
- are ready to fulfill the requirements for getting a visa to go to the Netherlands
- Be a full-time scholar at Radboud Faculty for the academic yr and Grasp’s diploma programme for which the grant is being supplied.
Software program Course of
The equipment for admission and the scholarship utility are solely interwoven; there is no separate scholarship utility course of. It’s possible you’ll apply for a Radboud Scholarship by saying that you just want to apply for one when you enrol for a Grasp’s programme. Sooner than February 28, 2022, 23:59 CEST, you need to have submitted your utility for admission using the OSIRIS on-line utility system.
It is vital to enter the net utility system by the use of the official web page (hyperlink equipped beneath) for full data on the easiest way to use for this scholarship.