NASTP Jobs as HPC Cluster Manager
NASTP Jobs as HPC Cluster Manager. National Aerospace Science & Technology Park (NASTP), Aviation City Pakistan (ACP) jobs. Performs system level management of a hybrid (Linux / windows /other OSs) HPC Cluster, Cluster operations, virtualization, ensuring cluster health monitoring, ensuring logical job scheduling and integration planning of new applications on existing cluster.
- To manage and plan cloud operations, including set up of public and private (Hybrid) cloud systems.
- Manage cloud solution integrations of specialized software / solutions, such as MATLAB, TensorFlow, Ansys Fluid, etc.
- To compile and prepare Procedures, SOPs, System level documentation, user guides and training materials.
HPC CLUSTER MANAGER Details
- Information Technology (IT)
- 50 years Age Limit
- 5 Years Min. Required Experience
- Till 05 May 2023
- An industry vetern with 05 years of relevant experience in HPC, Data centre & Cloud operations & management.
Location of Job:
- Islamabad / Rawalpindi
- Experience with OS (RedHat Linux, CENTOS, SUSE, Windows)
- Must have strong command on SLURM, Bright-Computing, Spectrum LSF, Spectrum Scale, Lustre, TrinityX, OpenPBS and BeeGFS.GPU slicing, PCI Passthrough, GPU libraries and drivers. Should be conversant with configuring VMs and ESXI.
- Experience with High Performance Data Analytics HPDA technologies.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, preferably conversant with Jira, Remine, etc.
- 5 years of general age relaxation has already been added to maximum age limit.