Narowal District PST/ESE transfer orders 28-02-2019
Pursuant to the Transfer Policy 2013 and after lifting of Ban on Transfers vide Govt. of the Punjab School Education Department, Lahore letter No. SO(SE-IV)7-28-2018 (transfer) dated 13-11-2018 and consequent upon approval of the Deputy Commissioner/Administrator(DEA), Narowal, dated OI-02-2019, the following transfers/postings of PST’s/ESEs (Male phase-Il) are hereby ordered with immediate effect against the relevant posts on their own pay and grade subject to the conditions mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. No TA/DA will be admissible for relieving/joining.
2. Erratic posting/transfer irrelevant grade, subject or cadre is strictly disallowed.
3. The transfer is subject to availability of relevant vacant post in the school where the incumbent has been transferred and in case of non-availability of post the transfer order shall be treated as cancelled.
4. The relieving/joining authority will ensure that pendency or regular enquiry does not exist against the transferee.
5. In case of additional marks of union council and village, the transfer is purely unlawful and the officers according relieving joining will immediate report such
irregularity to the CEO (DEA) Narowal/DEO concerned forth with.
6. The educator seeking the transfer twice during the period of contract will not be entitled to avail next transfer in a single tenure.
7. The benefit or transfer on compassionate grounds will be admissible as one time dispensation during entire service.
8. The female teachers working in girls school will not be posted in boys schools. 9. In case of standalone primary school, primary portion of Elementary, High/higher secondary school or each portion of consolidate model primary school running with one or two teachers, the transfer of teacher is disallowed and in such cases no joining/relieving will be done at any cost. 10. The teacher concerned will have to join at new place of posting within 10 days after issuance of this order.
NO & DATED EVEN Copy submitted/forwarded for information and necessary action to:- 1. The Worthy Secretary, School Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Lahore. 2. The Director Public Instruction (SE), Punjab, Lahore. 3. The Director Public Instruction (EE), Punjab, Lahore. 4. The Director (Monitoring) Chief Minister’s Monitoring force, School Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Lahore. 5. The Deputy Commissioner/Administrator (DEA), Narowal. 6. The District Education Officer (SE/EE-M/W), Narowal. 7. The District Monitoring Officer, Narowal. 8. The District Accounts Officer Narowal. 9. The Deputy District Education Officers (M/F), in District Narowal. 10. The Heads of the Institution Concerned. 11. The Teachers concerned. 12. The Office File.