Medical Officer Jobs Ministry of National Health Services. FPSC has announced consolidated advertisement no 03. FPSC Consolidated advertisement no 03 contains more than 180 jobs in different department.
Interested candidates have to apply online for application submission and applications other than online will not be considered.
Candidates have to submit their online application before last date or closing date which is 18 March, 2020 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the general instructions to the candidates.
Medical Officer (BS – 17)
F.G. T.B Center Rawalpindi Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination.
MBBS or equivalent Qualification Recognized by PM&DC.
22-32 Years plus Five (5) Years General Relaxation in Upper Age Limit.
Number of Vacancies = Four (4)
Domicile / Quota: Merit One, Punjab Two and Sindh (Urban)-One. (Both Male and Female Candidates Are Eligible).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Observance of General Instruction
In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
Procedure to apply
- All applications must be submitted online thorough FPSC’s website http://fpsc.gov.pk/
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error or emission.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 &17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18 = Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE ENAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC. Bank draft / Cheque and Postal Order is not acceptable
- Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test exam or when asked for.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age 1Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
Short Listing Criteria for interview
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in Para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.