LND Reflective Notes Writing Method for SED Teachers. School Education Department has changed the methodology for conducting LND Test for class three. The new adopted methodology contains different sections of observation for teachers and students. All details for updated LND methodology are given below.
SED updated MEA test contains different section like Show and Tell, Story and Poem time, Concept Time, Brain Game and as well as Assessment. Updated LND methodology also contains a section named as Reflective Notes. Here you will know that how to write Reflective Notes?
- LND Reflective Notes Writing Method for SED TeachersLND Reflective Notes Writing Method for SED. School Education Department has changed the methodology for conducting LND Test for class three. The new adopted methodology contains different sections of observation for teachers and students. All details for updated LND methodology are given below.
- Updated LND Booklet & LitNum Material for MEA MonitoringGovernment of Punjab School Education Department has modified the LND test method for class three. SED has modified LND tablet based question in august 2019.
- LND Updated SOP’s for MEA in LITNUM Monitoring IndicatorsSchool Education Department (SED) Punjab has updated the LND SOP’s for MEA in LITNUM Monitoring Indicators. Now Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant -MEA will come to school and check classes and teachers according to updated SOP’s of monitoring.
- LND Latest Booklet| Updated LND Material 2019Here you will get all kind of material for the preparation of monthly LND test for your class. followings are some glimpse of LND booklet you can download the complete booklet by pressing the download button at the end of glimpses.
LND Reflective notes section contains the contribution details of a teacher that what strategies he adopted to engage and make concept of his class clear.
There are basically four section of LND Reflective Notes.
- Which activities were Helpful in my teaching?Why?
- Which activities were improved or changed? Why / how?
- Which activity was enjoyed by most of the students?
- What changes in lesson plan will I make in future?
|Lesson Plan||Which activities were Helpful in my teaching? Why?||Which activities were improved or changed? Why /how?||Which activity was enjoyed by most of the students?||What changes in lesson plan will I make in future?|
|Place Value||Ball Frame / Play cards. Students learn easily.||Lecturer method was changed by activity method.||Play card activities were liked.||I will make a chart having place value table.|
|Shapes||Drawing of Shapes. Students learn effectively.||Oral Teaching with activity Method.||Learn by doing.||Compulsory Students Participation|
|Addition||Human Fingers. Children show deep interest.||Counting ability was improved.||Use your brain and answer in seconds.||I will prepare activity based Learning lesson plan.|
|Subtraction||See and cut board activities. Children show deep interest.||Individual learning was improved||Cut and count activity.||Will do my best to teach children by activity method.|
|Multiplication||Add digits and find answers. Students learn easily.||lecturer method was changed by doing method.||They sing table and enjoyed.||Table Practice.|
|Division||Use of Toffees distributed in Four groups in a class. Students learn easily.||Table learning ability increased.||They sing table and enjoyed.||Activity based learning.|
|Word problem||Solution of real life problems. Students take much interest.||Lecturer method was changed by self doing method.||They were amazed to solve real life problems.||More real life problems will be solved to strengthen their concept.|
|Fraction||Fraction games. Interest increased.||Fraction concept improved.||Fraction games make Learning fun.||Use of interesting fraction games.|
|Measurement: Length||Show and tell. Students show deep interest.||Lecture method with activity Method.||Show and tell activity.||I will use scale to measure.|
|Measurement: Weight||Use of balance tool. Students show interest.||Group activities.||They enjoyed solving different sums of weight.||More work sheets will be required.|
|Measurement: Capacity||Use of measuring cups /jars. Interest increased.||Capacity measuring concept Was improved.||They enjoyed to measure capacity of Different things.||Use of more capacity measuring Activities.|
|Measurement: Time||Use of wall clock. Students show deep interest.||Telling time to see a clock was improved||They enjoyed changing the pins of clock.||I shall draw more clocks on charts.|
- Taleem Ghar E-Learning System Schedule and ContentTaleem Ghar E-Learning System During COVID-19 Lockdown. School Education Department, Govt. Of the Punjab launched e-learning system as TALEEM GHAR through local cable networks for running educational activities of all the students of the public Schools.
- SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys.SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology for conducting Grade 5th Annual Examination.
- SBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SBA English Paper for Grade 5th with Solved Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology for conducting Grade 5th Annual Examination.