Lecturer Home Economics Female (BS-17). Lecturer Home Economics jobs are announced in latest FPSC – Federal Public Service commision advertisement No. 07. Last date for application submission is Monday, 21st September, 2020.
Candidates have to apply online. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
Lecturer Home Economics (female) (BS-17) temporary likely to continue, federal government colleges for women, federal directorate of education, ministry of federal education and professional training.
Minimum Qualification: second class or grade ‘c’ master’s degree or equivalent in-home economics.
Age Limit: 22-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. Number of vacancies = one (1).
Domicile / quota: Punjab.
Find more: UOS Date sheet BA BSc B.Com and ADP Annual Exam 2020.
Important Instructions for Submission of Applications
- Observance of General Instructions: In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
Procedure to apply
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final. (iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
Get more: Funded Scholarships 2021 in University of Ottawa, Canada.
- The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
- Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
apply more: Lecturer Male and Female Jobs 2020 in PPSC.
Shortlisting criteria for interview
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
Download Challan Form