LDA Jobs. Punjab Public Service commission has announced latest jobs of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (IT) (BS-17) in LAHORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY department.
Intended candidates have to apply online. Applications other than online may not be considered.
1. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (IT) (BS-17)
- Bachelors (4 years program)/Master Degree or higher in Computer Sciences / IT / Management Sciences / GIS with at least 2nd division from HEC recognized university.
- 4 years’ relevant to the post, practical experience in the field of Database Administration / Network Administration / System Analysis / Computer Programming / IT Operations / Implementation in public sector / international / limited companies / organizations.
Male: 25 to 35 + 5 = 40 years
Female: 25 to 35 + 8 = 43 years
GENDER. All (Male, Female & Transgender).
DOMICILE: Any District of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: LDA, Lahore.
2. SUB-ENGINEER (CIVIL) (02 Posts)
03 Years diploma course in relevant subject from a recognized institute.
Male: 21 to 25 + 5 = 30 years
Female: 21 to 25 + 8 = 33 years.
3. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TOWN PLANNING)
B.Sc. Town Planning
Male: 21 to 28 + 5 = 33 years
Female: 21 to 28 + 8 = 36 years
4. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ENGINEERING CIVIL)
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Male: 21 to 28 + 5 =33 years
Female: 21 to 28 + 8 =36 years