KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Jobs
KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Jobs. Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (2019) has announced latest jobs for different district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Latest Jobs for vacant position of SST, PST, CT, PET, DM, AT, QARI, TT (MALE/FEMALE) 2019.
You can also get Statement Showing the district wise details of vacant positions of SST, PST, CT, PET, DM, AT, QARI, TT (MALE/FEMALE) 2019.
Districts of Apply
Districts of Apply are Abbottabad, Buner, Battagram, Chitral, Dir Upper, Dir Lower, Haripur, Kohistan Lower, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Kolai Palas, Mansehra, Malakand, Shangla and Torghar.
Here you can also download
- Download District Cadre Posts Advertisement
- Download SST Posts Advertisement
- For Online Application Form
- Download Instructions
- Summary of SST Post
- Summary of District Cadre Post
- Summery Male U/C Wise
- Summery Female For U/C Wise
SST_ DISTRICT WISE DETAIL OF VACANT POSITIONS
VACANT POSITIONS Summery OF PST, CT, PET, DM, AT, QARI, TT
|Download District Cadre Posts Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download SST Posts Advertisement||Click Here|
|For Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Instructions||Click Here|
|Summary of SST Post||Click Here|
|Summary of District Cadre Post||Click Here|
|Summery Male U/C Wise||Click Here|
|Summery Female For U/C Wise||Click Here|
|Last Date for Application Submission||17th June 2019|
Instructions for Candidates of KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Jobs
- All the applicants need to apply online by registering themselves at NTS website by submitting their complete details.
- In case of applying for more than one post, candidates need to apply separately at online system.
- Details mentioned online at NTS website cannot be changed/altered once the form is submitted, therefore carefully enter your details and review before submitting.
- After submitting online details at NTS website, fee slip will be automatically generated which needs to be printed for submission of fee at given banks.
- Details of vacant posts in districts which are advertised through NTS is available at website www.nts.org.pk only. No apply procedure or Vacant posts details are available at Google or any other website.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the details correctly at online application form, as data once submitted cannot be reversed.
- Candidate must write accurate obtained and total marks as per the required degree/transcript in online application. No request for replacement/interchange will be entertained later on at any stage.
- In case of CGPA, candidate need to submit equivalent obtained/total marks or equivalent acquired percentage as per requirement of elementary & secondary education department.
- Marks of Shahadat-ul-Almiya education acquired from relevant Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered equivalent to Masters for the post of AT & TT only, while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
- Both Male/Female candidates must upload their open face color photograph (without attested) on their online profile. Picture for applying more than one post shall be same.
- Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from its own network to any other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts.
- Candidate must bring Original CNIC at test center. Without original CNIC candidate will not be allowed in test.
- After submission of application form online, candidate needs to submit fee and send the NTS copy of fee slip to NTS Headquarter, Plot-96, Street No-04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- No other document is required to be send to NTS except Original (NTS Copy) of Fee Slip.
- NTS will not issue Roll No Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Candidate need to print electronic roll number slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing into test.
- Candidate will be allowed at test center only if s/he has e-Roll No provided through NTS website.
- Test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available at NTS website.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets including Wrist watch, Metal Pen at the center premises. If any such thing found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office or bring original Passport before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the relevant applied post. No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given consideration.
- Candidate who will get 40 & above marks, will be considered as qualified from screening test and included further in the process of merit composition.
- NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the process of screening out the candidates however, Department is final Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
- No queries or complaints will be accepted after the given time period. Candidates must keep themselves informed about updates and each step of the recruitment process through given contact numbers and website www.nts.org.pk to avoid any problem.
For further details and any information visit NTS website or contact at NTS call center 051-844444-1.