Junior Clerk Jobs in Board of Revenue Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi. PPSC has announced latest 75 Junior Clerk Jobs in advertisement no 10. Interested candidates have to apply before closing date.
Last date for application submission is 30 March. Applications other than online will not be entertained. All details and description of the posts.
- Download MEA LND Questions Updated 2021
- Master-PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- SED E-Transfer 2021 going to Start From 30 August 2021
- Download Taleemi Calendars of All Classes in pdf
- PITB IT Associate Jobs – IT Operations
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (second Division) from a recognized Board.
- A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English; and
- Proficient in Microsoft office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender
Domicile: Rawalpindi District Only
Place of Posting: Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi
Number of Vacancies and Distribution.
Total Posts = 75
- Open Merit: 43 Posts
- Special person: 02 Posts
- Women Quota: 11 Posts
- Minority Quota: 04 Posts
- Children of Govt. Servants: 15 Posts of BOR Upto Junior Clerk in service/retired
Syllabus for Test of Junior Clerk Jobs
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions on the following topics.
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs
- Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non- Muslim candidates)
- Basic Mathematics
- Everyday Science and Computer Skills.
The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for typing test on computer and proficiency test in MS Office.