IUB M.A/M.Sc. admission for Regular, Comprehensive, Composite Examination. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur has announced latest admission for M.A / M.Sc. candidates by advertising a press release mention below.
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the receipt of admission forms, fee and dates for the Commencement of M.A/M.Sc. (Previous & Final regular/Comprehensive/Composite) Supplementary Examination) 2019 for the fresh registered and failed / external / late college candidates have been fixed as under:
|Sr. No||Discipline||Important Date|
|1.||Date of Commencement of Examination||07 April, 2020 (Thursday)|
|2.||Last Date for receipt of Admission forms without late fee||02 March, 2020 (Monday)|
|3.||Last Date for receipt of Admission forms with late fee Rs.2000||10 March, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|4.||Last Date for receipt of Admission forms with Double Fee||16 March, 2020 (Monday)|
|5.||Last Date for receipt of Admission forms with Triple Fee||24 March, 2020 (Tuesday)|
Admission Fee ( M.A Composite) Examination for Bwp Division without practical = Rs.5000/- per exam.
Admission Fee ( M.A Composite) Examination for Bwp Division with practical = Rs.7000/- per exam.
Admission Fee (M.Sc Composite) Examination for Bwp Division LCC = Rs.7000/- per exam.
Admission Fee ( M.A Composite) Examination for Out of Bwp Division = Rs.7000/- per exam.
Admission Fee ( M.Sc Composite) Examination for Out of Bwp Division LCC = Rs.7000/- per exam.
6. The Examination Centers will be constituted at Bahawalpur, Hasilpur, Bahawalnagar, Khanpur and Rahim yar khan Cities.
The candidates city of their desiring to appear from any of these examination centers should clearly write. The name of the examination center choice in the specified column on the front page of the admission form.
- All the fresh private candidates who have passed the B.A. /B.SC. Second Annual Examination, 2017 or earlier.
- All the failed candidates of M.A./M.Sc. (Composite) First Annual Examination, 2019 prior thereto and those who have chances at their credit can submit their admission form and fee according to above schedule.
- Only Registered (From lUB) Candidates can appear.
Submission of Admission forms & Fee
- Regular / Late College Candidates should submit their admission forms and Fee duly attested by their Heads of respective Departments/Principals of the concerned Colleges.
- External / Private fresh & failed candidates of M.A.
- Composite should send their attested admission forms directly to the Controller of Examinations, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur.
- The admission forms must accompany attested copy of result card.
- The candidates of Bahawalpur Division can deposit their Admission Fee in designated branches of HBL in the Division.
- The candidates other than Bahawalpur Division can deposit the admission fee in the following Branches of HBL in CD-1 Account through the University Bank Challan.
For Candidates other than Bahawalpur Branches of HBL
- HBL B.I.S.E. Branch (Gulgasht Colony) Multan.
- HBL Ferozpur Road (icchra) Branch Lahore.
- HBL Main Branch D.G.Khan.
- HBLMain Branch Airport Road, Jhanda chichi Branch, Rawalpindi.
- HBL Chowk Yadgar Branch, Peshawar (KPK).
- HBL Clock Tower, Kutchery Bazaar Branch, Faisalabad.
- HBL Abpara Market Branch, Islamabad.
- HBL Kutchery Chowk, Sialkot Road Branch, Wazirabad.
- HBL Main Branch Bank Road, Muzaffar Abad, (A.J.K.)
Admission Forms Availability
Admission forms are available at designated branches of HBL and can be downloaded from lUB website: www.iub.edu.pk.
10. Admission form and fee should reach the Controller Office within the dates fixed for the receipt of admission forms & fee mentioned above.
All the female and male candidates are directed to affix their own one attested passport size recent photograph as well as original bank challan of fee should be pasted on the admission form at the specified place.
Incomplete forms and the forms received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Non-Registered, incomplete Admission Forms or the admissions forms received after due date will not be entertained.
- Roll No Slips & Fail Cards will be available on university website.
- All type of information regarding this examination will be notified on university website only.
- Result awaiting students can submit admission form and fee within fifteen (15) days after declaration of their result.