ISP Multan Admission Policy Criteria|New admission
ISP Multan Admission Policy Criteria|New admission. Here you get get complete admission policy criteria for institute of southern punjab.
Admission Policy , Criteria and Procedure
- Admission will be open to all based upon merit and subject to the meeting of criteria irrespective of race, gender, and ethnicity or socio-economic conditions.
- Admissions to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs shall be made twice a year; i.e. for Fall Semester (Commencing from Oct) and for Spring Semester (Commencing from Apr).
- DURATION OF SEMESTER
- Spring & Fall consist of 24 weeks with the following breakup: –
- Note: – Summer vacation & Winter Holidays shall be observed in Spring & Fall Semesters respectively.
- The number of students to be admitted in a program shall be determined by the Admission Committee at the time of admissions, on case to case basis.
- All applicants will use admission form placed in prospectus or via online admission portal.
- All information submitted by the applicants for admission should be supported by attested copies of all relevant documents including transcripts and certificates; lack of official proof shall render a document invalid.
- The applicant shall remain responsible for the provision of complete, correct and timely (before the closing date) information to the Admission Office; incomplete or incorrect information will not be entertained.
- Provision of false, forged or fake document(s) or such entry in the admission form shall be dealt with the prevailing laws of the land. In such a case, the applicant’s request shall not be processed for admission. The admission of such an applicant shall be cancelled.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the degree of such a candidate, at any stage, who succeeds in getting admission by submitting forged / false document(s) or making false entries.
- The Institute will offer scholarship to the students according to the policy.
- However, the Admission Committee reserves the right to increase, decrease or abolish the specified percentage of scholarships, on case to case basis.
- Merit will be determined on the basis of aggregate marks
- There will be reserved / quota seats for admission to all programs in all categories at the Institute, i.e. Disable, Armed forces, Employee, Sports, need base and self-finance
- Details of program offered, and its eligibility criteria
Faculty of Management Sciences
Department of Business Administration
Department of Commerce
Faculty of Social Sciences (All Departments)
Faculty of Humanities (Department of English)
Faculty Of Engineering & Applied Technology (All Departments)
Errors & Omissions may accepted
Institute reserves its right to change/ update above mentioned admission policy / programs offered /eligibility criteria without any prior intimation. For more and detailed information, Please visit ISP Centralized Admission Office.