Instructor Jobs Announcement Through PPSC. PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement which contains number of jobs in different department. Details of all department are given below.
- Management and Professional Development Department.
- Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department.
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department.
Candidates have to apply online for application submission. Applications other than online will not be considered.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
Master’s Degree at least 2nd Division in Economics / Finance / Business Administration (MBA) / M.Com or Public Administration (MPA) / Human Resource Management / Management Information System or LL.B from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Age, Gender and Place of Posting
Female: 21 to 30 + 8 = 38 years
Gender: Only Female
Domicile: Candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
Place of Posting: Lahore.
Syllabus for Test:
One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge.
Including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for Test of Instructor Jobs Announcement.
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- 11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.