Inspector Of Boilers Jobs in Skills Development Department
Inspector Of Boilers Jobs in Skills Development Department . PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement No 11. This advertisement has contains upto 10 posts for the above said posts.
Interested candidates have to apply online. Applications other than online will not be considered. Last date for the application submission is 13 April 2020.
Details and Description for the Inspector Of Boilers Jobs are given below.
Inspector Of Boilers (Bs-16)
Inspector Of Boilers Industries, Commerce, Investment& Skills Development Department Directorate General Of Industries, Prices, Weights & Measures, Punjab.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
Three Years Diploma In Mechanical Engineering, From A Recognized Board.
First Class Boilers Engineers Competency Certificate Under The Boilers And Pressure Vessels Ordinance, 2002 (Cxxi Of 2002); And
Iii) Three Years Practical Experience In Repair And Maintenance Of Steam Boilers.
Experience In Private Entities Shall Be Accepted If Such Entity Is Registered With Secp, Registrar Of Firms Or Any Other Regulatory Authority.
The Requisite Experience Must Be After Acquiring The Prescribed Qualification.
Male: 21 To 28 + 5 =33 Years Female: 21 To 28 + 8 =36 Years Age And Sex Of The Transgender Will Be Based On The Contents Of Their CNIC.
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender Domicile: All Punjab Basis Place Of Posting: All Over Punjab
Syllabus For Test
One Paper MCQ Type Written Test Of 100 Marks And 90 Minutes Duration. The Syllabus Is As Under.
Qualification Related Questions: (80%)
Questions Related To General (20%) Knowledge: Including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics For Non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu,
Everyday Science And Computer Studies.
INSTRUCTIONS for Test of Inspector Of Boilers Jobs
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.