HED E-Transfer Step by Step Application Procedure
HED E-Transfer Phase-I Step by Step Application Procedure. HED E-Transfer,2020 (Phase-I) portal for submission of online transfer applications under General Category is Active now.
The Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday, 14th April 2020, by 1700-hrs.
Applications under Special Categories (Widow, Wedlock case, Physical Disability and Single Offspring) are currently not open and shall be launched later.
All applicants are advised to keep following HED web portal, Facebook page and Twitter for further updates.
Step – 1
PLEASE VISIT www.transfer.hed.punjab.gov.pk
• Please enter your CNIC for login
• Get your PIN code from your registered email with HED database. Enter your PIN code and press login button. (Screenshot is also available below for login.)
Step – 2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLY FOR TRANSFER
- Please make sure that your personal profile and service record are correct and up to date on (mis.hed.punjab.gov.pk). It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct information while submitting his application.
- Please also read the User Guide (available on the Departmental Website) to understand as to how the E-Transfer system operates.
- Applications against the General category will only be entertained if applicant has completed 3 years at his/her present place of posting.
- All applicants applying under any of the Special categories shall have to upload an attested copy of the valid documentary proof (as prescribed in the User Guide) as an attachment to the online application. Moreover, the original copy of the documentary proof shall also be required to be presented before the Principal of the College at the time of joining as a result of the transfer under a Special Category.
- Providing any false or incorrect information shall invite disciplinary proceedings under the PEEDA, Act 2006.
- HED online transfer application software does not ACCEPT any applications which are either delayed or incomplete.
After the all of above you have to click in check box “I accept the Terms and Conditions” and then press LOG IN.
Step – 3
Get automated Generated PIN via Email
Automated Generated PIN Code output
Please apply follow 3 Steps
- Enter your PIN CODE
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Press Login Button
Please verify your record shown on the screen.
Please select category from drop down list to apply for transfer.
Please select your desired transfer place. Three options are available (Selection of at least One option is mandatory) Screenshot are available on next slides.
1st Screen Shoot HED Transfer Sample Process
2nd Screen Shoot HED Transfer Sample Process
3rd Screen Shoot HED Transfer Sample Process
Final Output Message After Application Submission
HED E-Transfer Application Tracking Number Message
- Any transfer eligibility claim shall not be entertained on the basis of incomplete data of the Applicant’s Personal Profile. It is the prime responsibility of the Applicant to have his profile updated.
- Applicant can edit his transfer application only twice, after submission and prior to the Closure Date.
Higher Education Department Govt. of the Punjab