HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarship 2021.
HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarship 2021.HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarship 2021. The Greater Training Fee (HEC) has introduced the Commonwealth PhD Scholarships to review within the UK – United Kingdom for the session of 2021.
This system is Funded by the UK Division for Worldwide Improvement (DFID), Commonwealth PhD Scholarships enable gifted and motivated people to realize superior information and abilities required for sustainable growth, and are aimed toward those that couldn’t in any other case afford their research within the UK.
Objective: To contribute to the event wants of Commonwealth nations by supporting analysis that can have a developmental impression.
These awards will even improve particular person instructing and analysis capability main to extend institutional capability in educational and different sectors in Commonwealth nations, and can contribute to UK increased training and analysis by attracting high-caliber worldwide candidates and inspiring hyperlinks and collaboration.
Supposed beneficiaries: Excessive-quality graduates who’ve the potential to undertake world-class analysis of a developmental nature and to turn into influential leaders, academics, or researchers of their dwelling nations.
Commonwealth Scholarships are for candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth nations, for fulltime Doctoral research (PhD) at a UK College. These scholarships are supplied below following six themes:
- Science and expertise for growth
- Strengthening well being techniques and capability
- Selling international prosperity
- Strengthening international peace, safety and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Entry, inclusion and alternative
Full particulars of packages, eligibility and additional classification of themes of research supplied for Commonwealth scholarships is offered at:
Advantages of the programme / FINANCIAL COVERAGE
The Scholarship will cowl the next:
- Permitted airfare from your property nation to the UK and return on the finish of your award (the CSC is not going to reimburse the price of fares for dependents, nor normally the price of journeys made earlier than your award is lastly confirmed).
- Permitted tuition charges.
- Stipend (dwelling allowance) on the price of £1,116 per 30 days or £1,369, for these at universities in London metropolitan space (charges quoted at 2020-21 ranges).
- Heat clothes allowance, the place relevant.
- Research journey grants in the direction of the price of study-related journey inside UK or Abroad.
- Provision in the direction of the price of fieldwork undertaken abroad (normally the price of one financial system class return airfare to your fieldwork location) the place accepted.
- Paid mid-term go to (airfare) to your property nation (except you could have claimed or (intend to assert) partner and/or baby allowances throughout your scholarships, or have acquired a return airfare to your property nation for fieldwork).
- Household allowances as follows:
- If you’re accompanied by your partner however no youngsters: partner allowance of £240 per 30 days for a most interval of 9 months, for those who and your partner live collectively on the similar tackle within the UK (except your partner can also be in receipt of a scholarship; different situations additionally apply).
- If you’re accompanied by your partner and youngsters: partner allowance of £240 per 30 days and baby allowance of £240 per 30 days for the primary baby. £118 per 30 days for the second and third baby below the age of 16, in case your partner and youngsters live with you on the similar tackle within the UK (except your partner can also be in receipt of a scholarship; different situations additionally apply).
- If you’re accompanied by your youngsters however no partner: baby allowance of £480 per 30 days for the primary baby and £118 per 30 days for the second and third baby below the age of 16, in case your youngsters live with you on the similar tackle within the UK.
For additional particulars, please go to.
Length of the Programme
The period of the scholarship program is 4 years for PhD ranging from Fall 2021.