HEAD CLERK Jobs in PPSC Advertisement 03/2020. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced latest advertisement 03/2020. This advertisement contains numbers of jobs for Assistant / Head Clerks in LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
Candidates have to apply online for the said post. Applications other than online will not be accepted. Last date for application submission is 3rd February 2020.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Assistant / Head Clerk
Bachelor’s Degree (second division) from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Male: 20 to 25 + 05= 30 years
Female: 20 to 25 + 08= 33 years.
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Gender and Domicile
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
PLACE OF POSTING: Throughout Punjab
Number of Posts: 14
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD).
One paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising Questions relating to General Ability including the following.
General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Skills.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/ INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 03-02-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies,
His chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, Shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he /she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate /NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC/ PNC/ PMDC/ PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit 600/- under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE- TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
Click the button below to download complete advertisement in .pdf form