FPSC Jobs Librarian, Project Officer and Assistant Architect
FPSC Jobs Librarian, Project Officer and Assistant Architect. Inspector Customs Jobs or Intelligence Officer Jobs. FPSC hac announced number of jobs in latest advertisement 07/2020. Intrested candidates have to apply before last date that Monday, 21st September, 2020.
PROJECT OFFICER (BS-17)
PROJECT OFFICER (BS-17), TEMPORARY, ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE, MINISTRY OF NARCOTICS CONTROL.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
(i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Work. (ii) Two (2) years post qualification experience in one of the above fields.
AGE LIMIT: 22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES=TWO (2). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Merit= One and Punjab (Open Merit)=One.
ASSISTANT ARCHITECT (BS-17)
ASSISTANT ARCHITECT (BS-17), PERMANENT, PAK PWD, MINISTRY OF HOUSING & WORKS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent or Associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects or Member of a recognized Institute of Architects.
32 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES=TWO (2). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Punjab (Women quota)= One and AJK (Open Merit)= One.
LIBRARIAN (BS-16), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE, DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION, MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent OR Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree with one year Diploma in Library Science.
20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES=ONE (1). DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Punjab (Open Merit).
Important Instructions for Submission of Applications
- Observance of General Instructions: In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
Procedure to apply
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final. (iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
- Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
also visit: Lecturer Home Economics Female (BS-17)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Shortlisting criteria for interview
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.