FDA Jobs – Faisalabad Development Authority has announced latest jobs for 2019. Age limit for FDA jobs 2019 is 18-25 years. Last Date for application Submission is Saturday, 15th June 2019. NTS will conduct test for FDA jobs 2019.
Important links to Download advertisement, Content weightages and Application for are given below.
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Content Weightages||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Last Date for Apply||15th June, 2019|
- Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population and Housing CensusCensus Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population and Housing Census. Government of Punjab Pakistan is going to held 7th Population and Housing Census. In this regard they are going to appoint Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population And Housing Census. Details and eligibility criteria for Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population And Housing Census is given below.
- Reporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard ManagementReporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard Management. In this Tutorial of Reporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard Management you will learn that how can a Reporting Officer Can manage its Online ACR Dashboard.
- Belgium ARES Scholarships for Developing CountriesBelgium ARES Scholarships for Developing Countries. Each year, the ARES provides students with the opportunity to study an advanced bachelor’s or master’s degree programme, as well as a 2-to-6-month continuing education course, at a higher education institution in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
- Belgium Science@Leuven Scholarships for StudentsBelgium Science@Leuven Scholarships for Students. The Science@Leuven Scholarships are for ambitious and bright foreign students who wish to pursue an international master’s degree at the K.U.Leuven’s Faculty of Science.
- University of Bristol Think Big ScholarshipsUniversity of Bristol Think Big Scholarships. Bristol University is investing £500,000 to attract the finest and brightest foreign students to the University of Bristol. For courses beginning in 2022, Think Big Undergraduate and Think Big Postgraduate grants are available.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for All PPSC Tests
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.