FDA Jobs – Faisalabad Development Authority has announced latest jobs for 2019. Age limit for FDA jobs 2019 is 18-25 years. Last Date for application Submission is Saturday, 15th June 2019. NTS will conduct test for FDA jobs 2019.
Important links to Download advertisement, Content weightages and Application for are given below.
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Content Weightages||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Last Date for Apply||15th June, 2019|
- Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Jobs Upcoming 200 seats.Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Jobs Upcoming 200 seats.. Board of Revenue Punjab has forward a requisition for the recruitment of A-Class Tehsildars in Punjab. In this regards a requisition letter has forward to the secretary Punjab public Service commission. Attached below.
- ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER Jobs via PPSC
ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER Jobs via PPSC. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs advertisement 26-2020. This advertisement contains 40+ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER Jobs. Intrested candidates have to apply before last date.
Last date for application submission is 02-October-2020. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- WATER MANAGEMENT OFFICER Jobs in PPSCWATER MANAGEMENT OFFICER Jobs in PPSC. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs advertisement 26-2020. This advertisement contains more than 70 (75) WATER MANAGEMENT OFFICER Jobs. Intrested candidates have to apply before last date.
- BISE Multan 10th Results 2020 After Corona PandemicBISE Multan Results 2020 After Corona Pandemic. All BISE’s in Pakistan has declared that the Secondary School Education result will be announced in 19th September 2020. We are here with good news for Students who are waiting for their result from the last few months.
- WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs 2020WAPDA Accounts and Finance Jobs 2020. WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions (on regular basis / lump sum pay package as approved by the Federal Govt. for contract project employees) for Diamer Basha Dam Development Company (DBDC) (416).
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for All PPSC Tests
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.